1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

In hospital, climbing the walls.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Spanky, Jul 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spanky

Spanky Active Member

Going stir crazy, have been in this place for a few days. Long story short, got mysely all polluted up with toxins I guess and have an adult case of jaundice so they call it. Was about as yellow as a piece of corn. Never got any real symptons that go along with gall and pancrease issues. Felt fine comimg in as well as now after the operation. Never was bed ridden in my stay and have been pretty lucky to be able to roam around here as long as I tell them where I'm at. Within reason. For the most part my insides look o.k. but there are a few spots they see that they are concerned with, so they are keeping me a bit longer.

Just missed a decent weekend for trap and sporting because of being in here. Hope to be out by mid-week to get shooting one night. Bought a new BT-99 and Jonesing to set it up and shoot it.

Was climbing the walls and found a computer that they let me use. Just wanted to bend your ears some. With any luck I'll be out of here tomorrow and back to work and busting some clays somewhere.

Good shooting, Spank.

2. slayer

slayer Well-Known Member

Good luck to you Spank. i was in similar situation a few years ago. if you feel as good as you say, things got to get better soon. Bill

3. Baber

Baber TS Member

Been there.... in 2009 had a case of diverticulitis and ended up in the Hospital for a couple of days. would have gone crazy if I did not hive my iPhone with internet connection.

Tom

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.