1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

In honor of...

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by fortwtlkqa, Oct 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fortwtlkqa

fortwtlkqa Member

Monday the 20th would have been my dad's 62nd birthday. He is missed and will never be forgotten...He fought leukemia for 8 1/2 months and never gave up, never lost hope. Dad was an inspiration to us all...He was a great trapshooter, father, husband, and grandfather.

In Honor of Bruce "BK" Kinsey

10-20-46 to 6-14-2008

Curt Kinsey

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Don't go to the cemetery, he is with you. As long as you have the memories he will exist.

My Dad died in 1983, but sometimes when I see something unusual outdoors I Say, "Hey, Dad, look at that!"

I don't bring flowers to the Cemetery for Mom, I put them on the table. I know she sees them.

HM

3. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

Curt & HM,

Lost my dad on 01-07-99. He was a great man...

EX-POW and a man who did not like to receive but lived to give to others. Many times my brother in Europe and I agree to a time to go out side, face the state of Texas, his home and burial place, and toast a drink of beer to him (Dad loved to drink beer with his sons and friends).

Find ways to keep him alive and he'll be right there for you to confide in, trust and share until you see him again.

Here's to "BK, HM's dad and Poppa Sam....CHEERS!!!

milt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.