1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

IN Gun Club - Whatz Up?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by blade819, Jan 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

Does anhyone know the "latest" with the Indiana Gun Club? Am curious for this is the first year I can attend my native state tournament.

blade819

2. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Blade819 The gun sales at Indiana Gun Club has nothing to do with the ITA or state shoot . The ITA does a lease to people to use the club house for retail sales that is all .

3. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

The state shoot is not affected by the events with Smith and Phillips. Plan on attending a great state shoot.

4. lofat2

lofat2 TS Member

I heard last week that Steve Smith has retired & his son is trying to get licensed

5. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

lofat2 People would do better to wait and see . Steves son is about 4 years old so I would guess it may be some time before he gets a license . No one knows for sure out side of the smiths .

6. KS user

KS user TS Member

Phillip,his former emplolyee,is waiting on his FFL licence.He will eventually be selling firearms.As for the state shoot,this will probably be the last year for it at the homegrounds.The ITA and Cereland in Columbus are working out the details on having the shoot moved there.This information is just what i have heard through word of mouth.

7. harpo_old

harpo_old Guest

I have heard that if the ita and ceraland park come to terms they will break ground in october of 2009 and plan on being in operation for the 2110 state shoot.. Are there any state directors out there with comments????

8. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

I'm not a director but I would guarantee it!

9. docjonsn

docjonsn TS Member

break ground 2009 open by 2110 that is a long build 101 years must be a union construction company
    Pete

10. hoosier

hoosier TS Member

The only thing that CERAland and the ITA Board is doing right now is getting architectual drawings made up of the proposed trap line and grounds. Nothing more then this. Nothing else has even been discussed. Thanks, Roland King

11. hoosier

hoosier TS Member

12. harpo_old

harpo_old Guest

docjonsn , Sorry about the date i did mean, 2010, if this happens it will be a good place for the ita. ceraland is a nice park great campground ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.