1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

"In God We Trust" poll

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by grnberetcj, Sep 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Takes only a couple of seconds...

Curt

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10103521/

2. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

19% to 81%,,,theres the proof that 19% of this country will definitely vote for yobama,,,,

3. dverna

dverna Active Member

OICU812

I know "religious" people who I admire, respect and count as good friends. i also know "religious" people who are scum, could not be trusted to run a lemonade stand, and I throughly detest.

Believing in God (even it is your God?) does not make someone smart, right or a better person. You assume too much. It is not that simple.

Don

4. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

"In God We Trust" poll

???????????????????
    Don,,,

Profile of a Obama supporter,,,Politicly correct,,rehab rapists and murders,,let child molesters out of jail early,,lets don't hurt anyones feelings,,,somehow think they can pick up a turd by the clean end,,,solve all the countries problems with someone elses money,,,I think I assumed correctly,,,Jim

I'm going fishing,,,bye,,

5. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Here's some Obama & Cronies stat's:

Body count in Chicago. In the last six months 292 killed (murdered) , Iraq 221 killed in .

Sens. Barack Obama & Dick Durbin, Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr., Gov. Rod Blogojevich, House leader Mike Madigan, Atty. Gen. Lisa Madigan (daughter of Mike), Mayor Richard M. Daley (son of Mayor Richard J. Daley).....our leadership in Illinois.....all Democrats.

Thank you for the combat zone in Chicago. Of course they're all blaming each other.

Can't blame Republicans, they're aren't any!

State pension fund $44 Billion in debt, worst in country. Cook County (Chicago) sales tax 10.25% highest in country. (Look'em up if you want). Chicago school system one of the worst in country.

This is the political culture that Obama comes from in Illinois. He's gonna 'fix' Washington politics?

6. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

grnberetcj how dare you post something with fact in it do you want all the Liberal Democrats to have bad dreams?

Doesn't it just amaze you that people are so stupid that they believe. That when the fact point to bad government. That the liberals actually believe that more liberals bred in the same environment will be any different.

FlaLagarto you said "My reply was maybe a few of them need to be offended!!"
    just my opinion but you might have added. Now that you have taken this position. You have offended me. Don't I count?

Bob Lawless

7. ke4yyd

ke4yyd Member

FlaLagarto Are you sure about the Pledge thing in Florida? Florida law requires the Pledge to be recited in public schools. Also there is supposed to be a flag in every classroom.

8. dverna

dverna Active Member

Jim,
    You must be having a bad day.

I am a life NRA member and have never voted for a democratic candidate. I believe in our country and our constitution. I believe in capital punishment.

If you concluded that I am an:

"Obama supporter,,,Politicly correct,,rehab rapists and murders,,let child molesters out of jail early,,lets don't hurt anyones feelings,,,somehow think they can pick up a turd by the clean end,,,solve all the countries problems with someone elses money,,,I think I assumed correctly"

you have made a huge mistake. I suspect it is not your first. May your faith help you find comfort from your anger.

I hope that the fish were biting and things improved for you.

Don

PS: I did not correct your spelling - I was tempted - but that would have not been the "Christian" thing to do.

9. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

heres a interesting link, check out your state?

10. jimbotrap

jimbotrap TS Member

I am totally amazed. You mean to tell us only 19% of our population is on Welfare, Disability or some other form of government assistance programs? After all my years, of what I thought was business experience, I would have thought the numbers would have been higher.

I would also wonder what this socalled 19% would vote for in this coming election. Or maybe I shouldn't wonder at all. - Jim

11. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

Jesus said, "Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's."

I've never understood the argument for "In God We Trust" on our money.

I googled "Jesus and Money" and came up with some interesting stuff. One book I came across said it would explain why Jesus' saying above didn't mean we Christians shouldn't seek wealth, but that God really wants us to be rich and have money. Just not be greedy.

But Jesus also said, "It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God."

Seems pretty straight-forward to me. I actually think the last place Jesus would want to see a tribute to God would be on our money.

As I've stated in other threads, I am a McCain supporter. Palin just made it a lock vote for the Repubs for me.

Danny

12. Onceabum

Onceabum TS Member

I don't blame people for being ignorant but stupid is another thing.

BB

13. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    FlaLagarto: "Just like one guy in California didn't want his kid to say the Pledge so now my sons entire school (in Florida) does not say it.. . I ask my sons teacher why the kids who wanted to say the Pledge were not allowed to .. and her reply was that they didn't want to offend anyone.. .. My reply was maybe a few of them need to be offended!!"<br>
    <br>
    So...you need a groundswell of angry parents to choke every school board meeting and complain they are offended by the banning of the pledge. In today's world, you have to use the same tactics as your enemy if you are going to get the same consideration from those who make decisions. Be vocal and protest en masse. Turn up the heat on them. Never stop. And strongly suggest that if they cannot find a satisfactory solution that they should resign because of incompetence.

14. 9point3

9point3 Well-Known Member

FlaLagarto, you asked "What ever happened to the majority rules?? " We are a nation ruled by law not the majority and you should thank your lucky stars that it is that way.

If we were a country ruled by majority, we would have no need for a Constitution because the people's will would be superior to the written law.

For all of you guys that want God tied to our government, whose God do you want? I assume the majority want it tied to some sort of Christianity, well whose Christianity do you want? LDS, Seventh Day, Jehova's, Methodist, Catholic Etc?

15. ke4yyd

ke4yyd Member

"ke4yyd

I have been to my sons classroom .. there is a flag.. but they do not say the Pledge ..

Jerry B."

Jerry,

If they do not say the pledge they are in violation of Florida law. You might get with the American Legion, Amvets and/or VFW and have them look into why the schools are violating the law.

16. ke4yyd

ke4yyd Member

Here is the Florida Statute 1003.44(1)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.