1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

In God WE Trust Poll Vote now !

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bigbore613, Aug 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Here's your chance to let the media know where the people stand on our

faith in God, as a nation. NBC is taking a poll on "In God We Trust" to

stay on our American currency. Please send this to every Christian you

know so they can vote on this important subject. Please do it right

away, before NBC takes this off the web page.

Poll is still open so you can vote.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10103521/

This is not sent for discussion, if you agree forward it, if

you don't, delete it.

By me forwarding it, you know how I feel. I'll bet this

was a surprise to NBC. Jeff

2. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

bigbore613 I agree that we should not cater to the minority(14%)I don't know if I would put to much stock in what you received about this subject here is why I received this email ask yourself if there are any similarities.

This is not sent for discussion If you agree, forward it. If you don't, fine, delete it. I don't want to know one way or the other. By me forwarding it, you know how I feel. NBC this morning had a poll on this question. They had the highest Number of responses that they have ever had for one of their polls, and the Percentage was the same as this:

86% to keep the words, IN God We Trust and God in the Pledge of Allegiance
    14% against

That is a pretty 'commanding' public response.

I was asked to send this on if I agreed or delete if I didn't

Now it is your turn. It is said that 86% of Americans believe the word God should stay.

Therefore, I have a very hard time understanding why there is such a mess about having 'In God We Trust' on our money and having God in the Pledge of Allegiance.

Why is the world catering to this 14%?

AMEN!

If you agree, pass this on , if not, simply delete.

In God We Trust

I received this email on August 8, 2008 that is ten days ago kind of makes you wonder doesn't it.

Bob Lawless

3. hunter44

hunter44 Well-Known Member

Am I missing something? The poll numbers that I saw are 57% - 43%.....not 86% - 14%.

4. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

You can use the link above and read what Snopes has to say about the poll in question.

Bob Lawless

5. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

I've begun to see that, for the most part, these "polls" where the writer has every likelihood to know the outcome is only designed to have us go to the site and let the "poll taker" install a few dozen cookies in our computers. I harvest garbage cookies on a daily basis and resist permitting them in the first place. Example; recently we had the Supreme Court find in favor of gun ownership and immediately there was 5, 6, or 7 news agencies running polls all of which were showing 97% in favor of the Court's decision. I suspiciously went to all the sites and did the voting and immediately found that I had permitted some 70+ cookies to reside in my computer. I don't do that anymore; and if I must for some reason, I always make sure to harvest those unwanted cookies.....breakemall....Bob Dodd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.