1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

In a nutshell...

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by rpeerless, Aug 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2009
    So let me try to understand what’s going on....

We were happy in a tried and true system of governance designed by a bunch of wealthy, Wise Old Men (Our Founders) who were inspired by their Creator (God) and their combined life’s experiences. Men who pondered, then designed a proven system that created opportunity for all to live and prosper, within the guidelines of a (The) Constitution.
    Now we find ourselves through change, hopeless pawns, in a social design experiment, for which we did not volunteer. A system implemented by a crazed cynical wealthy ‘old man’ who believes only in himself. Inspired by greed and his life experience, he aspires to create more prosperity for himself and his cronies by taking what others have earned, regardless of what is done with it, through a proven bad system of governance. He is motivated by the belief that his is the ‘better’ plan.
    So, why would We, as Freedom loving Americans, trade our successful ‘Old Men Plan’ for a selfish ‘old man plan’ that is destined to fail?
    I personally prefer the wise "Old Men" plan as opposed to the ‘old man’ plan, simply by the fact that it employs more people. Keep that in mind for the 2012 election.

Enjoy The Grand, I'd be there but I'm here... writing this...:)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.