1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

In 1776

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by trapperwads, Jan 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

You were equal to your enemy. King Georges soldier had one brown bess musket and so did you. Today Andrew Cuomo has given thugs whose guns are presumably unregistered or stolen the ability to outgun us and put us at their mercy. I do presume you are limiting your state police bodyguards to seven rounds as well. After all Andy you don't want us folks to get the impression your life is more precious than ours or do you? ed nichols

2. NJCOP

NJCOP TS Member

Andrew plays in the north east but not nationally. He thinks he's being presidential. Let him dream. Within his state he can't make tough decisions that will blow him up in a primary such as his lack of a decision on allowing the drilling for Nat Gas in NY. It's worth billions to the poor section of the state but he's afraid to make a decision one way or the other. Gun control is easy with the NY media behind him.

As for the pistol grip issue? They already make thumb hole stocks for ARs. I think I'll invest in that company.

Andy is as big of a schmuck as his father Mario. Andy gave us 90% of the sub-prime disaster. Yeh and we need him infringing on our liberties.

3. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

nough said...
    setterman_2008_0303206.jpg

4. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Your assuming those in Congress can Read???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.