1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Imus's Counterpart....where's our apology?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Bluzman98, Apr 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bluzman98

Bluzman98 Member

Check out the above website.....what would the repercussions be if we proposed the same solution to his race???? This was aired nationally........

I am really tired of the dual PC (BS) standards we have in this country.......

Jim C

2. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

Your right

3. Old 870

Old 870 TS Member

If he kills all of the white people, what will become of hockey?

4. Bluzman98

Bluzman98 Member

A few more comments....hhhmmm....where's the apology

"White people are potential humans - they haven't evolved yet."
    Louis Farrakhan in the Philadelphia Inquirer, March 2000

***It's Farrakhan....what else could be said....

'Hymies.' 'Hymietown.' -- Jesse Jackson's description of New York City while on the 1984 presidential campaign trail.

***I don't recall Jesse's apology

"White folks was in caves while we was building empires... We taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got around to it." -- Rev. Al Sharpton in a 1994 speech at Kean College, NJ

***I guess the Rev. Sharprton forgot his generalization about "Greek homos" (and use of proper english).....where's his apology???

It's time for us to stand up and say shut up.....people want to make comments, then accept some in return.

JMHO

Jim C

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.