1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

IMUS vs H. Stern

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Jack Daniel, Apr 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jack Daniel

Jack Daniel TS Member

There's a lesson here. It only took two shiftless, non-working, rable rousing blacks (Sharpton and Jackson)to start the brush fire that led to all the subsequent actions. If only a couple prominent white guys would jump on thier soapbox and stir emotions when we are wronged, maybe there would be some balance to things. But then again, that will never happen.

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    I couldn't care less about Imus. Not my cup of tea.<br>
    <br>
    The only thing that got picked up on my radar was the hypocsripsy of Jizzy Jackoff and Al Not-So-Sharp-ton after they've made racist remarks. It's ironic watching them go after Imus like a shark feeding frenzy, when they got off scot free from their racist and race baiting remarks.<br>
    <br>
    The ultimate irony is that the REALLY damaging remarks come not from people like Imus, but from black rap 'artists' who use racist and demeaning remarks to belittle black women. Some of the remarks made would do the KKK proud. It is hypocritical in the extreme for Jesse and Al to totally ignore this.

3. gold40

gold40 Member

I won't miss IMUS, and didn't miss STERN when he moved off the regular stations. Both are disgusting, insulting, and whiners. Neither were worth listening to.

4. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

What gold40 said.

5. roudy

roudy TS Member

what sharpton and jackson did was turn a lot of white people like myself into ajust about full blown racist R L H

6. smartass

smartass TS Member

What does R L H stand for or is that a test? If so, I failed.

7. famill00

famill00 TS Member

This isnt meant to be racist...but anyone ever seen a black man/woman shooting trap? I just thought about this...I never have seen it. Never seen them dove hunting either....but fishing...oh boy watch out!!!

Forrest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.