1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

IMUS IS FIRED FOR NO GOOD REASON.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Bawana, Apr 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

I'm not a fan of his. I don't listen to his radio show or watch him on TV. All this is from the beginning is to keep the blacks happy at all cost. The blacks if you listen to them from the side you will hear them call each other names that WE WHITES are told to never say ever. BUT THEY CAN TO EACH OTHER. Till they stop it will never stop. Go listen to their music and listen to the words. Go get the video tape of Richard Pryer or any other stand up black comics. They use all kinds of words freely. Its going to get to a point here in the US that if a black thinks you looked at them wrong you will be in trouble. You take a parking space from a black person you will be sent to jail. The firing of Imus is wrong. They went way over board with what they even say and do.

2. lumper

lumper TS Member

Merc ... your a racist pig and want to cause racial discontent with your bigotry.

3. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

Imus is an idiot. He has been dogging people for years. This is not close to the first time he has done this. He should have been reined in long ago. I had not heard he has been fired but merely suspended for two weeks. I don't listen to him either (much) but don't like him as he is WAY too far left and makes such remarks too much.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

4. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

On the other thread on Imus Frank C pointed out that the girl who made false charges on the Duke Team will not be charged in doing so. That proves my point. If your white you are boiled in oil and if your black you walk. She ruin the team, coach, school and alot of other peoples lives with her lies and NAME CALLING but NOTHING IS GOING TO BE DONE TO HER BECAUSE SHE IS BLACK. Imus is still being dragged over hot coals for what I call nothing.

5. Steve-CT

Steve-CT TS Member

lumper - you are overboard with your comments. Nowhere in Mercury's post is anything said in a racist mindset. Mercury is pointing out the ENORMOUS double
    standard that exists and the "reverse racism" that whites, like myself, are expected to endure and say or do nothing about.

Did you see the post a few days ago where someone provided the link to a video clip aired on CSPAN where a black activist was calling for the EXTERMINATION of the WHITE race???????????? and people in the audience CLAPPED for him!!!!!

Where's the outrage against that??? And that aired live on a cable network across the entire country.

6. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

So lumper....what say you to the Duke situation....

7. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Imus was suspended by MSNBC so they (one of the most liberal media companies in the US) could save face in their little liberal world. It was politically correct to suspend him, and he may be done for good while they think this out. It wouldn't surprise me.

He was an idiot for saying that stuff, but why is there all this debate suddenly about freedom of speech? The media best be careful how they spin this.

It might bite them in butt later.

8. POWDER RIVER

POWDER RIVER TS Member

I saw the corporate exec. explaining his reasons for trhe firing-what a little "girly-man". When the Rev. Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are the judges of right and wrong, I want to be on the other side.

We will miss you- I-MAN

9. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

The Duke Ho is not going to be prosecuted......the AG never said that it was because she was black.....one can (and should) draw conclusions....wake up!

10. DJM

DJM Member

Imus does not deserves to be fired. But he does deserve to be shunned for pandering to the likes of the Reverend Sharpton.

11. TIPPEDWAD

TIPPEDWAD TS Member

Imus has always been coarse and irreverent, that gave him what appeal he has.
    His pandering,pap spewing apologies to every Black faction that will give him a platform is disgusting.
    He should have apologized to the Rutgers Girls if he indeed felt his remarks
    went over the top, and then shut the heck up, and let the chips fall where
    they may.
    He was losing me anyway for his undermining of the war effort, this clinches it.
    Whit H.

12. ric m

ric m TS Member

What ever happened to the statement "I may not like what you say but I will defend with my life your right to say it" Ric

13. shadow

shadow Active Member

I love it when a far left liberal gets his talleywhacker caught in the zipper.

14. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

If it was a Black entertainer who had said that about some white girls nothing would of ever been said about it ... Typical "double standards" and has long been a part of the Black/White debate ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

15. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

Just think of all the young men & women that are putting their lives on the line to protect our way of life. Both black & white and a few more colors mixed in. If we preached a white only society with a NAAWP, or had a WEN, or supported only white colleges we would be just as wrong as as the blacks that foster all the discontent with all the race rehtoroic we must face each day.
    The black man I would truly respect would advise his race to educate, & work for the advancement of ALL. I guess that leaves Sharpton & Jackson out in the cold. Yes, Imus stepped over the line of decency, but he was only fired because the sponsers pulled their backing. Had they stayed the course, he'd be back on with a smile. I must agree with ric m above, "I may not like what you say but I will defend with my life your right to say it" I don't have to listen!

Big Jack

16. OhioBob

OhioBob TS Member

Ric says....What ever happened to the statement "I may not like what you say but I will defend with my life your right to say it"

I don't think anyone has threatened him with imprisonment yet....MSNBC has just made a decision NOT to PAY him for his commentary....advertisers have expressed their displeasure and won't put their money on him....a perfect example of the free market forces at work.

He does have a "right" to free speech.....we aren't compelled to either listen or pay him for it.

Bob T

17. Mac V

Mac V Guest

Imus did it to Imus...period!
    <center>[​IMG]</center>
    Mike

18. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

You need to read more and read what you see. Look at the black girl at Duke. She is not going to be charged with a thing. NOTHING. If that was a white girl whe would be hung in the nearest tree. Imus used bad judgement for what the blacks DO SAY TO EACH OTHER. If the blacks don't want the white to use such words then they should not use those words. It is a double standard. You can do this but he can't. Imus did not distoy anything. The girl at Duke DID distroy alot peoples lives. You think Imus is racist then you have not looked at Sharpton and Jesse have you.

19. smartass

smartass TS Member

It's against the rules to say anything disparaging or even joking about negros. The only people who can be verbally abused with complete impunity are conservatives, Christians, and Jews.

20. mearss1

mearss1 TS Member

BigJack- Bill Cosby tried that .. .. and look what his own people did to him. Not that he shows it on his sleeve, but I think it cost him plenty. World needs to keep growing up .. ..

skip

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.