1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

IMUS GONE from Radio

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Frank C, Apr 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

So Imus was fired by CBS wussies who also bowed down to Jesse and Weird Al Sharpton......unbelievable

2. docrtaylor

docrtaylor TS Member

howard is funny and you can tell he is not a racist

3. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

I don't think Stern is getting the advertisers that the SAT radio co. thought they were going to get. Bothe radio co's are losing money.

4. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

I guess from now on Jesse and fat a** Sharpton will become ministers of the office of speech. They and they alone will decide what can be said and whom can say it.

Hillary and Obama will be in the White House because nobody will be allowed to say anything negative or derogatory about a woman or a person of color from now on.

5. docrtaylor

docrtaylor TS Member

are you kidding gun dr? Howard brought somewhere in the neighborhood of 6 million subscribers to sirius. and by the end of 2009 most cars will be equipped with sirius satelite radios. Besides that how else do you think sanjaya on american idol is making it this far? lol

6. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

Howard is on sat.....gotta wonder when the bloom is gonna be off that passing fancy....don't be surprised if Imus shows up on sat radio....but the last thing I would pay to listen to is another self important windbag, regardless of his/her political leanings...but then I wouldn't pay for radio anyway...

7. lumper

lumper TS Member

Imus hated Stern when Stern first got big ... wouldn't it be ironic if Stern now offered Imus a job one of his 2 channels on Sirrius?

8. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Don't worry about Imus. I seriously doubt a benefit will have to be held for him.

Eric

9. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Imus lost MSNBC are we sure that he lost CBS? MSNBC has nothing to lose as Imus didn't make them very much money so it was a purely political move. Let's see if CBS really dumps IMIS. I heard that he brings in 50 million dollars or so. Jeff

10. Frank C

No worries about Imus, we should all be worried that the two REAL racists just carved notches in their stocks....

11. Frank C

Jackson and Sharpton are creating a racial divide in this country like we have not seen since the 50's or 60's.

12. comp 1

comp 1 Well-Known Member

I don't give a hoot about Imus but I am really pi##ed that those rabble rousing,racist sharpton and jackson are at it again. Am I the only one who remembers the Tawanna Brawley LIE that that bastard sharpton cooked up?

13. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Guess it's official that CBS dropped him. The funny thing is that the people who advertise on CBS will be the losers as gone with Imus is his audience This thing works BOTH ways.Jeff

14. smartass

smartass TS Member

I can't believe some of you people are criticizing those great Americans Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton. These individuals are selflessly serving other Africans and want nothing for themselves. Anybody who criticizes them or any other Negro is a racist pure and simple. I know this because Twana Brawley told me so. It just has to be true since she said it.

15. ArmySGM

ArmySGM Member

This just goes to show you that anything can happen in this day and age. We

can nit pick anybody and make it sound like he's the worst thing to ever

happen to radio. Kind of like what we all say about gun control. Before you

say fire him for nothing (my opinion), think of what else can happen to us all..

Gary

16. trap4u2

trap4u2 Member

I was just on the MSNBC Site, there were about 70k responses to the question on whether IMUS should be dumped, it was running about 74% No. So I guess the corporate decisions are now made to cow tau to two racist instigators. Joe B.

17. schutzemgud

schutzemgud TS Member

Friction creates energy and energy is turned into power. Sharton and Jackson know this all too well. Imus should have flipped them off and kept going. It appears his feet are of clay too. Now Jackson and Sharpton are waiting for the next white guy to say anything so they can tee off and get more energy. When they come on tv or radio I turn the channel right away.

Dumb and Dumber, Sharpton and Jackson, life imitating art.

Mike

18. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

Jackson and Sharpton are still around because haven't gotten in the way of any of their homies criminal money making schemes...when and if that ever happens, somebody will "pop a cap" in their them....can't happen too soon....

19. Msuhunter

Msuhunter Member

He needed to go long before this. Also need to hold accountable all statements from people like him. Recording artists,comedians radio and tv talk show hosts.

20. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

i could care less whether imus is gone or not. His entire career has been blasting all kinds of people without thinking about what he was saying first. He was wrong! But lets see the Rev. Jackson apologize to the Duke players and coach now...Imus played into the hands of his accusers also by going on Sharpton's show. It has definitely elevated the stature of Jackson and Sharpton who alot of times stir these things up. and the music rappers should be held to the same standards of cleaning up their acts. If this was all it took to get Imus off the airwaves, I'd be watching myself if I were Rush, Hannity, O'reily ane the other voices we need on to get the straight facts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.