1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Impressed with MEC Customer Service

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by grntitan, Jun 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Alot of you guys here know i load on Pacifics and brag about how great they are. I also brag about how great Hornady's cutomer service is as well. Well i also have two MEC loaders but rarely use them. A young boy that shoots with me uses a MEC Sizemaster and was having problems with the primer feed system on his machine. I couldn't help him out but suggested he go into MEC's vendor building at the WSRC during this weeks US Open. I took him in there yesterday and even i was shocked at the service they gave. The guy walked thru the machine again with him and told him he had never heard of the actual issues he was having. Instead of just sending him away like he was doing something wrong, he handed him a big handful of new parts, showed him how to change them out and gave him his personal phone number in case the problem persisted after changing the parts. Price?? No charge!! I am impressed. The guy also asked me what i use and i told him. Instead of knocking the machine or company he proceded to tell me how great the 366's are and never once tried to shove one of his machines to me.

I AM IMPRESSED!!!! If this World would take a few cues from most of these loader companies, this Country would be in a whole lot better shape. Nice to know there are still outfits and people that care about their products and their customers.--Matt

2. wdturner

wdturner Member

Absolutely true MEC customer service is great, They always come through for me. Tom Shields

3. Ajax

Ajax Well-Known Member

I have used about every loader made. I still keep coming back to MEC, for this reason and it is the best loader for the money you can buy.

Ajax

4. lots of 24's

lots of 24's Member

I have had nothing but good service from MEC. Never heard anything bad about their customer service. Heck, one time, they sent me a part....told me that if it didnt fix my problem , just send it back. And if it did fix the problem, please send them the money.(the part worked)

5. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

I also have used, sold and serviced most makes of loaders. I use the Mec exclusively. Almost no issues, great customer service, and no expensive update parts needed, unlike most of the more expensive presses.

This press is made to reload SHOTSHELLS, and handily loads a shell superior to almost any factory load.

6. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Never had anything but the absolute best customer service from MEC. Ron and the guys are first rate! Withers

7. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

I had a weld break on an older model 9000G last month. MEC gave me the option of sending in the reloader or they could ship me the part.

I mailed in the reloader as I did not want to tear down and rebuild a reloader. It cost either $23 or $26 via the post office to ship, insurance included.

Received an email and stated it was received, covered under warranty, and would be worked on the next day. That saame week (friday) UPS dropped off the reloader. Good as new...

8. Richshoots

Richshoots TS Member

I had a problem with my 9000G after I disassembled completely to clean it. I couldn't get it to work. I called MEC - they said send it in. It was returned completely adjusted -- it never worked so well. All at no charge except for shipping. It turns out I installed a part incorrectly which caused the problem.
    I installed a mechanical counter and now have reloaded over 97,000 rounds with nary a hiccup.
    Just sayin'
    Rich

9. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Matt, It takes a big man admit what you started here. I'll shot with you anytime. Good Reloading on whatever you chose to reload on. Makes me glad I load on Mecs in all 4 gauges. To bad all businesses can't be employee owned and operated in today world!!! Break-em all. Jeff

10. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Jeff--Thanks although i was just stating the truth. I'm not sure where your from or where you shoot but i'm always open to shoot with anybody. I have my left shoulder scheduled to be replaced this winter. I'm seriously considering going with the MEC Hydraulic 9000 to save my right shoulder from suffering the same fate. The guy gave me a walk thru on it and its a smooth running machine. I couldn't see why it wouldn't be just as fast if not faster than my manual operated 366. Maybe my B-Day present to myself this August at the Grand. :)--Matt

11. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Matt, I'm at the bottom of the sunshine state, and best of luck with the shoulder and your future loader. Might want to look at the electric as well. Though there may be some good deals on the hydro's as people have been switching over to them. Less noise and mess. Break-em all. Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.