1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Impressed with Kreigoff Service

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by TRW369, Sep 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TRW369

TRW369 TS Member

I took my K-80 up to Kreighoff in Ottsville Pa. for a service call yesterday. I have been loading hulls and they are not going off when fired. The primer depth was fine and I was informed that it is time to change the firing pins and springs. I only was at the service center for a total of about one (1) hours start to finish and when the technician (Don-chief techinician) came out with my gun he handed me the old pins and springs. When I aske him how much was my bill he just stated, NO CHARGE! Wow was I floored by this. This is what I call a fantastic customer service tool. Thanks again to the Kreighoff Service Center here in Ottsville, Pa.

Terry

2. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

That's not the same reply I got at the grand.

Rick in MT

3. WTW

WTW Member

I must have paid for yours. My tune up cost me $1134.00. Good service, yes.

Ted

4. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Ted,

That was an overhaul!

5. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

that was a rebuild

Plus an update

Gene

6. Bluerock1

Bluerock1 Member

The Saturday of this years grand I noticed one of the triggers on my daughters K80 had a fair amount of creep in it. Even though they were busy packing up and getting ready to head back to Ottsville, Don took the time to do an annual on the gun. She had her gun back in an hour and a half and the triggers were perfect, once again proving Kreighoff service is second to none. Thanks Don!!

Bill Borman

7. John Thompson

John Thompson TS Member

Nothing new, I took my K 32 in when it quit firing. When I returned to pick it up, Chris Maest was the gunsmith, he brought out my gun, fired both barrels opened the action and an ejector flew across the room. He took it back to the shop and replaced the ejector, no charge. He said he was the one that broke it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.