1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Impressed with Beretta service!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by gyrine, Oct 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gyrine

gyrine TS Member

Sep 25, 2008
    I had a brand new high end Beretta simi auto that had parts fall out before I had put 500 rounds through it. The gun was inopperable. I boxed it up and sent it back to the main repair place in Maryland expecting to get at worst total inattention and at best a ration of shit and maybe a gun back in six months. I got it back today, less than 3 weeks turnaround, door to door. I have not shot it yet, but it came with a very detailed explanation of the problem and what was done to fix it, plus extensive test firing. After reading on this site and others about Beretta's horrible reputation for warranty work I expected the worst. If the gun is fixed I will give them an A+, If it is a short time fix, you will hear it here. At this point I am impressed, subject to change. gyrine
  2. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Glad to hear of your good experience! Next time I have Beretta problems, I'll send it to the repair place in Maryland instead of the repair place in southern California.

John C. Saubak
  3. ec90t

ec90t Guest

I would say that it had a lot to do with the gun that was being repaired. UGB's are a hard enough sell right now, let alone bad service becoming even more of a problem.

Gald to hear of the good service though. It's allways refreshing to hear about good service and not the same ole' BS.

4. hughie

hughie TS Member

Jul 10, 2006
    I too am impressed with Beretta's service. I bought my DT 10 combo back in July and the timing of the unsingle barrel was off when I took posession of the gun. I was so anxious to shoot it, I figured I'd take care of it after shooting it for a while. I delivered it to Acokeek on Friday November 7th. I live close enough, it was cheaper for me to drive it down than to ship it. A very nice lady named Cheryl explained the whole prosess to me and gave me a receipt saying Beretta took posession of my gun for service. I received a work order form in the mail on Thursday the 13th. I checked the service status on Beretta's website on Friday the 14th and it said that the work had been completed and was being prepared for shipping. My gun showed up with UPS at my front door yesterday but I wasn't here to sign for it. I received my gun today in great shape, fixed at no charge. Maybe my timing was right but it was a ten day turn around with four of those days being weekends. I was weary of Beretta's service from all of the nightmarish stories I've heard but I'll say that my experience with them was great!

-Hugh Walter
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.