1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Impressed Newbie to TS.Com

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by shamlin, Jan 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shamlin

shamlin Member

After a long break from trapshooting (12 years), my son has talked me into getting back into it. I found this website, registered, and have since been looking for some items and reading up on the latest and greatest stuff related to trap. I have got to say everybody that I have talked with on this site have been great in sharing information. I even spent about 45 minutes on the phone with a gentlemen last night talking about recoil pads, stock adjustments, etc. Anyways, thanks alot to everyone on this site. It has been a great experience so far.

2. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

We have our share of loonies but overall, we're a good bunch and are glad to have you.

We DO have to talk about that anti-gun ISP of yours...

Ed

3. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Glad to have you back in the game! Where ya from?

4. Bocephas

Bocephas Well-Known Member

Welcome to the site.

Bocephas

5. Onceabum

Onceabum TS Member

Welcome to TS.Com. Now, keep quiet and listen to me. I'm the only one on this site who is honest, knowledgeable and a heck of a nice guy. However, I do not loan money.

Booger

6. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

WOW-SHAM !! thanks!!....and Welcome!........Uncle Sam, Pa.

7. starship

starship TS Member

I agree wholeheartedly with sham. I've been here a little over a year and really appreciate all the time folks have taken to answer my questions and help the new guy.

Of course it was easy for them as all of my questions were insightful, never asked before, and deeply thought provoking.....:)

BTW..blue, if you're a nice guy that doesn't loan money then I can only assume (gee, that never gets me in any trouble) that you must give it away. Do you need my mailing address.....:)

8. shamlin

shamlin Member

I do have another e-mail address I can use. Didn't know AOL was anti-gun. I am from Clermont, FL(west of Orlando). How many are going to the Southern Grand in Odessa?

9. Mojo

Mojo Member

Not sure if you know but there is a club in Winter Haven open Wed.,Sat. & Sun.
    shooting trap. Also, registered once a month. Here is the website:

www.freewebs.com/imperialpolkgunclubinc/index.htm

Come on out sometime -

Mike Lewis
    Plant City

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.