1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Important information - Fox News tonight

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by grnberetcj, Oct 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

IMPORTANT INFORMATION!! FOX NEWS

SEAN HANNITY (HANNITY & COLMES~FOX NEWS) IS GOING TO AIR A DOCUMENTARY ABOUT BARACK OBAMA, SUNDAY NIGHT AT 9:00 PM.

HE STATED ON THE AIR THAT NO ONE IN THE NEWS MEDIA WAS WILLING TO DO THIS. HANNITY IS GOING BACK TO OBAMA'S EARLIER DAYS, SHOWING EVEN THEN HIS TIES TO RADICAL PROFESSORS, FRIENDS, SPIRITUAL ADVISERS, ETC. HE STATED THAT HE WILL SHOW IN DETAIL HIS TIES TO REV. WRIGHT FOR 20+ YRS, HOW HE WAS PARTICIPATING WITH THIS MAN, AND NOT FOR THE REASONS HE STATES! HE HAS UNCOVERED MORE OF OBAMA'S RADICAL LEADERS AND WE WILL SEE THINGS THAT NO ONE IN THE MEDIA IS WILLING TO DISCLOSE.

THIS WILL BE A NIGHT THAT YOU WILL KNOW MORE ABOUT OBAMA THAN EVER BEFORE. HANNITY IS VERY PASSIONATE ABOUT THIS PROGRAM AND ASKED THAT EVERYONE PLEASE,
    PLEASE WATCH~~ SUNDAY NIGHT, 9 PM.

HANNITY IS DETERMINED THAT THIS INFORMATION BE PUT OUT THERE BECAUSE AS AMERICAN'S, WE STILL DO NOT KNOW ABOUT OBAMA!!

WAKE UP AMERICA!!

Curt (and I prefer 7-1/2's)

2. ricks1

ricks1 TS Member

that was oct 6 rick

3. perga1

perga1 Active Member

The second segment is TONIGHT! JRM

4. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

like to see if he brings up that he was adopted by his step dad and went to school in kenya, where at the time you needed to be a kenya citizen. No dual citizen ship there. Also he will not release his records, passport, school , medical. got some conflicting info I am sure. Some one needs to tear that flag pin off obama and slap him next time he doesnt show the flag its respect at anthem

5. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Need to correct myself, school in indonesia. His terrorist cousin in kenya was on my mind.

6. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

It's on right now

7. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

If he brings up 1/3 of what jerbear has dug up i will be shocked!!!

8. prairiedog

prairiedog Member

Curt,
    I just finished watching the Obama documentary on Hannity and Colmes show tonight. No smoking guns there. If a voter was still on the fence about Obama, this show wouldn't put you in McCain's camp. The MSM still hasn't done any real investigative reporting on Obama and that includes FoxNews.

It would have been more persuasive if Fox hadn't run Obama political ads throughout Hannity's documentary. Green, as in money, is still Fox News' favorite color, not red or even blue.

I'll still vote for the Dole/Palin ticket come November. Oops, did I say that out loud?

9. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

p-dog...thats in 4 yrs......????

Curt

10. ricks1

ricks1 TS Member

you can watch all 6 parts at one time go to youtube and search ZIATsJ3YiT0 that will get you the 2nd part and the others are there also

11. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

ok as I said, jerbear has posted more/better stuff!!!! jerbear time for you to contact hannity, how about contacting jay severin at 96.9 wtkk in boston. He would love to help get what you have dug up out there. sorry I do not have the web adress at this time. Also if this was so big WHY not have it on fox prime time channel. I think 98% of those that watch fox news channel are decided.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.