1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Impeachment and Obama

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by chuckles, Apr 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chuckles

chuckles Member

Has Obama done anything yet to warrant Impeachment proceedings...???

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I guess lying to the public with every breath and rolling over like a submissive dog to the people that hate us is not enough.

Stealing the future of our grandchildren is not enough.

Time to bring Monica out of retirement.

Send in the hookers, git 'er done!

HM

3. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Even a tramp has standards...

4. waterhouselake

waterhouselake TS Member

Unless the hooker has multiple STD's, we'll need another plan...

5. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Hussein never met a terrorist he didn't befriend. What a disgrace of an administration. Dick Morris is right.

"Record Serves as Reminder of Hugo Chavez's Human Rights Transgressions"

"A 2006 State Department report on human rights documented a slew of abuses, including data implicating Chavez's security forces in about 6,000 killings over five years.

The department's annual Country Report on Human Rights practices released in March 2008 cited The Venezuelan Program of Action and Education in Human Rights statistic of 165 unlawful killings by Chavez security forces from October 2006 through September 2007."

6. Savage99Stan

Savage99Stan Active Member

High crimes and misdemeanors are the required things he must be charged with. Also, impeachment is only the leveling of charges. It must be followed with a trial, conducted by, I believe, the senate....duh, they're democrats. Don't think this plan will work.

7. HOT-HAMMER

HOT-HAMMER TS Member

Article III, Section 3
    Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort.

need two witesses and Congress has to do the impeachment, maybe there be a chance in two years. God only knows what damage he can do in two years at the pace he on in the first 100 days. Also does anyone know if there is a punishment for breaking the oath of office, to preserve, protect and to defend the Constitution of the United States? Rick Smith

8. J.Woolsey

J.Woolsey Member

I must admit, I do not know the penalties of the law which you requested. I do have an Idea or two. One requires the use of a sharp instrument and placing a lower appendage through the opening made with said instrument. The other I will not discuss. JW

9. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

How about this?

"Breaking News: Obama wants to treaty w/ Mexico making reloading, accessorizing firearms, modifying same, repairing same, or building from parts (like adding parts to a stripped AR-15 lower receiver) illigal w/o a governmental license. If you reload, etc. w/o the license, you will be, by definition, one who traffics in illegal arms, etc. This is a way to get around the 2nd Amend issues through legislation directly. Now he can bypass the Congress by hiding the ramifications in a treaty, which the Congress must vote on, but we know they don't read this stuff anyway (take the bailout bill stuff as an example). If you get the license (and who knows what the strings that tie will be) you will be, de facto, registered anyway. Click the link for much more detailed informaiton about the plan."

10. djpk69

djpk69 TS Member

OK, Let's go president to president on this. Show me ONE president that didn't meet the above criteria ?????????? Lies/Cheats/ETC/ are ALL politicians shortfalls. Show me (and prove to me) that NO OTHER President has LIED /OR CHEATED.........SHOW ME ! Double Dare YOU to !

11. acre44

acre44 Member

Hmmmmmmm, it sounds like Bush should have been impeached based on that citation.

12. turmite

turmite Member

Dead serious guys.....

Was the secrets of the CIA that he just made public top secret? If they were, would that not be grounds for impeachment?

Mike

13. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Mike,,,,Yes they were!!! If you have seen any of the memos they released,,,,did you notice the amount of blacked out material,,,,if hussein wants the info public,,,,why not let ALL be known,,,,if you want to tell the enemy what we will do so they can train against that,,,,wouldn't that be "providing aid to the enemy"????

14. 100inarow

100inarow TS Member

I don't understand all this focus on the first half blackman to be President ~ It's insulting to ignore the first Moron as Speaker of the House!

15. HOT-HAMMER

HOT-HAMMER TS Member

Subject: Impeachment and Obama
    Email:
    Date: Wed, Apr 22, 2009 - 07:54 PM ET
    Website Address:

OK, Let's go president to president on this. Show me ONE president that didn't meet the above criteria ?????????? Lies/Cheats/ETC/ are ALL politicians shortfalls. Show me (and prove to me) that NO OTHER President has LIED /OR CHEATED.........SHOW ME ! Double Dare YOU to !

DKUSNER, Read the Constitution of the United States, it only takes about 20 min., every American should read it at least once a year. In it you will find (amoung other things) the Impeachable offences (lieing is not one of them)IN IT Treason is definded as giving Aid and Comfort to the enemy in time of War..RICK

16. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

If after all he has done to undermine the safety of this country we are hit again by terrorists he should be forced out of office. He is what he is. A community organizer that served less than one term as a senator. He really doesn't have a clue what he is doing. We are all in big trouble. When the sh*t hits the fan it will divide this country like we have never been divided before.

17. atashooter

atashooter Member

Where's that 2000.00 hooker that the Governor used... Heck, I'll float the 2000.00, if it will get rid of his butt, Shoot, I'll even throw another one in for Biden, and a Gigalo for Pelosi... Do all three at one whack...

18. gold40

gold40 Member

IS anyone selling "IMPEACH OBAMA NOW" bumper stickers. I'd buy two, one for each car.

gold40

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

has obama done anything that could warrant impeachment