1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Impact unsingle

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by wyogeorge, Feb 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wyogeorge

wyogeorge Member

I am thinking of buying an unsingle barrel for my Impact. Is it worth the $2500 to do so? What are the advantages? Thanks in advance

George

2. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Wouldnt be worth it to me if I already had a gun with a 32" O/U...if you want to make/have a combo its probably more cost effective to sell off the current gun and purchase a combo that has matched number to the frame barrel sets..this will always be worth more resale wise too should you need to move to something else

3. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

Worth it if you want new, but there may be a used Bbl that can be fitted for less they want $150-$300 to fit the Bbl to your reciever. See if a dealer will sell you one wholesale, or has one off a new gun, sometimes no fitting is required due to the CNC Mfgrng.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

4. Redcobra

Redcobra Active Member

Why?
    I'd add a few hundred and buy a used trap unsingle.
    Then you have two guns.
    The trap stock is different than the Impact stock. I have both.

5. Cazadore

Cazadore Member

The Italian Govt Proof house requires all barrels to have different serial numbers so even on a new combo they won't match. Perazzi's are generally one higher but Guerini, Zoli and others are more random. DGG

6. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Cazadore..is that recent?...my 682 Gold Combo barrels ser. #'s both match the receivers...will have to check the CG cuz I never thought to look..just assumed they did

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

impact trap unsingle barrel