1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Immigration solution of three past Presidents

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by cubancigar2000, Nov 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

What did Hoover, Truman, and Eisenhower have in common?

Here is something that should be of great interest for you to pass around.
    I didn't know of this until it was pointed out to me.

Back during The Great Depression, President Herbert Hoover ordered the
    deportation of ALL illegal aliens in order to make jobs available to American Citizens that desperately needed work. It went smoothly.

Harry Truman deported over two million Illegal's after WWII to create jobs

For returning veterans. It went smoothly as well.

And then again in 1954, President Dwight Eisenhower deported 13 million
    Mexican Nationals! The program was called 'Operation Wetback'. It was done so WWII and Korean Veterans would have a better chance at jobs.
    It took 2 Years, but they deported them without much fanfare!

Now...if they could deport the illegal's back then - they could sure do it today, if they had the political will.

If you have doubts about the veracity of this information, enter Operation
    Wetback into your favorite search engine and confirm it for yourself.

Reminder: Don't forget to pay your taxes...
    12 million Illegal Aliens are depending on you!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Its hard to believe that our current president would let his own citizens suffer so he could get more votes to serve his own agenda.

The sad part about the whole thing is that there are traitors who are saying that the illegal immigrants aren't hurting the job market. Plus they seem to forget it goes deeper than that. The school systems, welfare money, money taken out of circulation by being sent to Mexico, broken laws and the cost to enforce them and worst of all the condition of the neighborhoods they seem to want to live in.

I'm all for legal immigration but if you want to come here for a better life please leave the crime and slum like conditions at your home country. Be a responsible citizen and pay your own way like the rest of us.

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

right on likes to shoot. My thoughts exactly. My Niece married a man from Mexico 20 years ago and he is a citizen, speaks english and works like a dog. I have no prob with that

4. 1brucem

1brucem TS Member

I'm blown away by the lack of will to deport illegals. I just don't understand it. Bruce

5. crusha

crusha TS Member

Capitalism has to have an underclass.

I don't like it, but there it is.

6. slowdp

slowdp TS Member

We have an underclass of our own but with Welfare they do not need to work. Deport the illegals and cut out welfare. When those on the dole get hungry they will pick the crops and muck out the stables.

7. jwells

jwells Member

not only do our leaders not have the will to push back the illegals,i know they dont have the balls to call it operation wetback

8. Tony Fortino

Tony Fortino Member

I wonder what Patton would have to say about the situation.........
    [​IMG]

9. chuckles

chuckles Member

The Left wing Liberals have changed America Forever......

Them and lazy, indifferent, complacent Americans too used to fat paying jobs and high standards of living, overly high standards.

Future generations now have to suffer the consequences of the actions of these pitiful people.....

and it was all helped along by our Corporate Biggies offshoring our manufacturing base with the approval of our rightous self serving Congress and Senate....

Thats just the way it is.....Grammie was right all along....!!!!

Chas

10. over the hill

over the hill Active Member

It would be interesting if all illegals were sent home quickly; would we pick up the slack???

The freebie program has made some of us lazy and how many would want to get their hands dirty??

In my area roofing and landscape jobs, to name a few, would be backed up for months.

Regards.....Gerald

11. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Gerald.......Good question.....Ask someone who's been off work for a long time, about to lose his home, scrimping on the food budget and cashing in retirement money to live on. A person can hold out for a while but eventually you gotta take what you can.

Some of those jobs people claim we won't do were at one time high paying sought after jobs until corporations started busing migrant workers in for low wages and no benefits.

12. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

A direct quote from Patton, "MOVEM OUT, MOVEM OUT!" unquote.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.