1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Immigration...fast track to citizenship?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by rpeerless, Feb 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

Just read an article about "should illegal immigrants become citizens?". If they wanted citizenship wouldn't they have gone about it the right way? This made me think about the legal? immigrants I've worked with or been neighbor to over the years.
    Some of the legal immigrants I've gotten to know are not interested in citizenship. In fact some overstayed their visas and continued to work in high paying jobs. Their plan was simply to work here long enough to gain a social security check, medical benefits and then move back to their respective country and collect. "I can live like a king or queen in my country on that social security check" I was informed. So it was a fast track to wealth that they seeked not citizenship.
    When I read the article I could not help but think, will immigrants think we are forcing citizenship on them? What will the repercussions of that be? A new generation of bitter, unloyal Americans?

2. rpeerless

ttt

and then there's Henson....

3. crusha

crusha TS Member

We already have bitter, unloyal Americans, and most of them even have white skin.

So yes, let's add more. Just make sure they vote.

4. rpeerless

If they asked at the border if they were Conservatives the Libs wouldn't let them in.

5. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

New citizens? Equals new Democratic voters. It's not about civil rights, it's about votes......Plain and simple.

6. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

What will be sad is how the new voters will vote for hispanic candidates,,,,,,,,the morons in DC think that they will be able to contain their votes..........

7. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

You ever notice how the subject of immigration disappears 6 months to a year before election time? No mention at all, then right after the election it comes to the front?

8. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Kinda like gun control

9. rpeerless

It's going away much slower this time. IMHO

10. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

They should serve in the military first.

11. rpeerless

Should pledge the Pledge of Allegiance, before serving in the military.

12. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

According to the news segments it's a 10 year process and includes all the back tax payments and SS, Medicare tax etc.

I doubt if many of the cockroaches will go for it.

If they made it easy the ones who are citizens and did it the conventional way will raise holy hell.

HM

13. crusha

crusha TS Member

Remember Clinton's "End of Welfare as We Know It," and Obama's subsequent watering-down of the work requirement?

I look for something similar here. Get the "pathway" laid first - the allow La Raza and the ACLU lawyers to go to work on it.

They'll have it down to 3 months of community service in no time flat.

14. rpeerless

http://lastresistance.com/1405/illegals-rape-and-murder-more-than-their-fair-share/

15. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

Funny, we want to make what is illegal legal; gun control will result in making legal illegal. Seems they want to force people into resisting gun control measures therefore making criminals out of law abiding citizens. BT100dc

16. rpeerless

"Twelve Americans are murdered every day by illegals in the United States. The motives for these homicides differ, as do the weapons of choice, but the fact remains that tens of thousands of U.S. citizens are dead and thousands of families traumatized as a direct result of our government’s toleration and support of illegal immigration."

"Thirteen U.S. citizens die every day in drunk-driving accidents perpetrated by illegal aliens."

According to this article:

Combined that's 25 US citizens per day that die at the hands of illegals. That's 175 US Citizens per week, 700 per month, or 8400 that die annually at the hands of illegals.

And the dems are worried about your guns?

17. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

rpeerless: thanks for submitting this data; now when you figure a little over 300 murders a year with rifles (not all rifles are the dreaded assault weapon), now seems that the illegals are more of a danger to the public. Why are we calling for illegal alien control? I equate all loss of life equal, with the exception of natural causes. BT100dc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.