1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Immigration Check it out .

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by powerstroke, Feb 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. powerstroke

powerstroke Member

If you want to know the future check this site out about immigration.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7WJeqxuOfQ

2. powerstroke

powerstroke Member

No matter What your opinion on immigration this is the future,if something is not done.Its about 9 min. long but you need to know.

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

makes a good case for genocide in Darfur and tsunamis in indonesia.

Obama will save us. l

HM

4. I WON

I WON TS Member

Maybe this will help.

5. mike moncilovich

mike moncilovich TS Member

Late history, the summer of 2003, Ton Tancredo of Co. was on Lou Dobbs show saying that he tried to interduce a bill concerning illegal aliens and was rejected by Tom (DDT) Delay. It wasn't until Lou Dobbs carrying the mantel on CNN that there was a movement to try and curb it and Names like Rep Hunter and others joined in (2006) election year. Mike

6. sammyd95

sammyd95 TS Member

I say we just invite the entier world to the USA and see how that works out !the more the marrier !!!

7. Hauser

Hauser Member

I dont believe anyone should enter this country illegally.

That said if any of you out there think the government at some point in time going to magically round up and deport the 11-20 million illegals estimated to be in the country sometime in the future your going to be disappointed.

If the estimates are correct and the government could locate everyone of them they would have to be held/jailed and their particular case reviewed before some type of hearing before they could be deported.

The cost to hold an inmate for a year is $19000.00 according to the Florida department of corrections.

Simple math says holding 20 million illegals for 6 months would cost $190 billion assuming you actually had some place to house them and personnel to guard them.

I don't think thats going to happen.

Jerry Hauser

8. alfermann66

alfermann66 Member

Elect me king and they'll be gone in 90 days. It ain't rocket science. Why are they here....jobs? 1. Any employer who knowingly hires an illegal alien has his/her business, home(s), car(s), bank accounts confiscated. 2. Issue X amount of visa/work permits as required for agri. and other businesses that can prove they are unable to find Americans willing to do the work for a livable wage. Those visas/work permits specify the type of work that aliens are allowed to do and can only be applied for in the aliens country of origin.

PROBLEM SOLVED AT MINIMAL EXPENSE.
    Buz

9. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

I agree with Buz. No need to "round up and deport" 20 million illegals. That is a red herring thrown out by the left to avoid the issue. Enforce the laws against employers/illegals, cut off access to drivers licenses/SSANs etc and they will leave on their own accord.

10. Hauser

Hauser Member

waterhouselake

This question goes back to a previous thread about McCain feeding from the public trough so consider it a follow up to your statement.

Do you think he should have been paid for the time he was a prisoner?

He wasn't working, he wasn't flying a plane, he basically wasn't doing anything to earn his pay. Don't you think he should have given the money back??

Jerry Hauser

11. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Here's another one forecasting where our country is headed, immigration wise! Well worth watching in it's entirety!! Hap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.