1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Immigration bill back

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Bisi, Jun 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

They have been reporting on the news that the Immigration Amnesty Bill is back, and they think they have enough votes to pass it this time. What a bunch of arrogant sob senators. The public has made it clear we don’t want it but those a**holes are going to pass it anyway. I hope they all rot in hell.

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

If they pass that Bill as it was written, Hells to good for them ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

They are going to have to get a whole big wad of phone calls.

Emails are useless, faxes help, at least the paper comes out of the machine and someone has to read it.

Keep on them, don't let up. and be sure they know we will remember come election time.

HM

4. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

Local Waukesha, Wisconsin schools can't meet state efficiency exams because the tested non-speaking english students bring overall grade average down! NON-SPEAKING English students?? Why aren't the schools, government and work places make English mandatory or you don't hire or teach them!

We need to stop making excuses for bad behavior! If they DO NOT want to learn the national language of the United States then they need to go back where they are comfortable! If they do not learn the national business language of the world all we do continuate the underclass in this society which ultimately "dumbs down America." Unfortunately, working Americans pay for it in the long run!

Rick

5. grammie

grammie TS Member

I want to re-print for you folks the problem that we face!!!!! This comes from the Arizona Republic from a 62 year old man,,,,,that just about covers what has happened to the American Male!!! From Robert R. Jacobs of Glendale,Az.

I am a 62 year old baby boomer who is disgusted and repulsed by my generation...

We went from having the greatest generation to the worst almost overnight..We have lived our lives as self-indulgent spoiled brats,,,Nothing is sacred or worth fighting for if it interferes with our lifestyle or pleasure...

During my lifetime,baby boomers have given us AIDS which has killed millions of people..

Leagalized abortion which has killed millions..

Gay Marriage which will destroy 5,000 years of the family unit..

The first generation to lose two wars because of lack of will and sacrifice..

Millions of Illegal Immigrints who we allowed to enter our country because we didn't defend our borders or sovereignty..

My generation will go down in history as the most contemptible known to mankind..

And I agree!!!!

AKA Grammie...........

6. grammie

grammie TS Member

Oh yeah!!!! I just thought you should know!!!! This country is now importing nurses from the Philliphines...It seems Americans don't want to do those jobs either!!!!!!!!!!

And another!!!! A phoenix steel yard is telling the state government that unless Illegals are allowed to work in the yard,,,,he will have to close,,,He is offering 20 dollars per hour,,and can't get americans to work for that poor wage!!!!!!

AKA Grammie..........

7. Rollin Oswald

Rollin Oswald Active Member

Has a $1.75 per head bounty been dismissed out of hand?

Think of all the profits to be made - "Roof Racks for Illegals Get 'em befre you need 'em. Capacity: 15 illegals with proper stacking- Instructions included"

Rollin

8. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

hmmm...grammie sounding like an evangelist? Whoulda thunk it?

9. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

Yeh; and that brain dead useless president will sign this piece of trash bill. Of course his "partners in crime", will all be present at the signing; i.e., John McCain, Ted Kennedy, Diane Feinstein, Chucky Schumer, Harry Reid and the rest of these worthless ba$tards that call themselves Senators!! We need a woman president alright, but it isn't "Hillarious"; it should be Michelle Malkin.. Ed

10. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

Fax for FREE!!

It costs nothing to sign up and they will do all the work. You can also add your own comments as well.

11. grammie

grammie TS Member

revsublime:

Thats one I have NEVER been accused of before!!!!!!!!!!

AKA Grammie.......

12. willing

willing Member

Grammie-This is the first time I've agreed with you in many years.

Bill

13. skeet100

skeet100 Member

I have never liked Bush, he, I thought, was the better of two bad choices.

I am very worried for our country. We have been on a downward slide but in the near future we will begin to free fall down.

I am going to give you my one overall opinion, we have screwed by allowing one of TWO parties to rule us. The media has made a trillion dollars playing one against another all the while Democrats and Republicans have been selling us out for personal wealth and power. Stop and think for one minute how many folks will bow up and fight about a political pary, they belive in. Now think about how few people can discuss a national problem with a solution neither party would consider backing? I am refering to being able to THINK own you own and not repeat somone from your "PARTY". One more, how many times have you heard "the government ought to do something about that", well they are, they are taking your money and ruling over you in every area of your life. Lack of personal responsibility to do right even if it was not against the law is really lacking in the USA.

Many don't believe it but if we do not break up the two party system it will only go down faster as the years go by.

14. mizzou

mizzou TS Member

Drain the pond and vote em all out...Mizzou

15. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Nixon. Now, more than ever.

16. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

The Elected Officials all seem to know whats best for the rest of us, but I'd love to know how they do because they no more listen to the people who elect them than the man in the moon ... The people of America have to start a revolution against the Illegals and the Politicos who are in favor of this Immigration Amnesty Bill ... I guess the key word here is "ILLEGAL", and if they don't know what thats means it sure won't surprise many people either ... Get the MOFO Wetbacks back where they belong in a body bag or walking, makes no difference ... The time is getting near ...... WPT ... (YAC) ...

17. grammie

grammie TS Member

Wireguy:

"They call themselves Republican or Democrat,,but they are neither"!!!!

Now then,,,,you've already come this far,,enter this into your equation!! "You've already heard the Points of Light speech where George Sr. says those dreaded words" George Bush Sr.,,,George Bush Jr.,,,John Kerry.,,,two presidents,1 contender from the opposing party all members of one of those shadowy groups,,,stuck in the middle was Bill Klinton,,,also a member of one of those shawdowy groups,,but not the same one!! There is your "polar opposites"!!!

I should also tell you,,,,,consider the fact,,the unflinching truth is,,,,more than 70 million americans are nearing retirement,,,all within one generation of each other,,,,the biggest block of americans there are,,,The Baby Boomers!!! They need to be replaced in less than that "generation"!!! Hence the invasion!!!!!

I have already said that "america has reached its zenith in terms of high wage employment" and what the New World Order calls for is a "leveling" of the playing field!!!! We can't make the rest of the world as wealthy as america,,but we can make america as poor as the rest of them,,,and you do that by using two polor opposites against the voters,,but in reality the goals of the two polor opposites are the same!!!! The New World Order is now visible to those that pay attention,,,and know the goals of the groups that are represented by George Bush Sr,George Bush Jr,John Kerry,Bill Klinton,,those in the military/industrial group that remain hidden in those shadowy groups!!! And remember,,,,Hillary Klinton has stated and was "quoted as saying" I will make Bill ambassador to the WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!! Americans will be introduced first hand in the next 16 years to the New World Order...........

AKA Grammie.............

18. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

Skeet100 nailed it. While half the people bitch about "tax & spend" democrats and the other half bitch about "borrow & spend" republicans...we get the bill...regardless. And still nearly ever congressional session they're voting themselves another raise...or better health care.

All for the "PARTY" Comrades.

19. smartass

smartass TS Member

sammie, I can't believe it but you finally said something that wasn't completely stupid. I guess it had to happen eventually.

20. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Bush and his commrades in this Bill seemed to be determined to commit political suicide and destroy the Republican party! They are doing more to get the liberal Democracts elected than anybody else! It's hard to beleive they can be THAT STUPID! Tent Lott has been atacking conservative talk show host for opposing this stupid ammnesty Bill, and informing people what's in it. I guess Lot has little gratefulness for those who defended him when the liberals wanted to fry him. The morons who are pushing this even want ammnesty for convicted illegal alien felons!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.