1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

imachick?????

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by k1200ltc509, Dec 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

Has anyone dealt with this person of knows of them? They have a elsie trap f/s and its also listed f/s on Gbroker with the same photos in their f/s add here!

The item #is 320746253. Thanks, Rick Gibbs

Also the sign in name was created yesterday!

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

71 posts in the last 3 days on 24 hour campfire.com.

Apparently selling a collection.

But they also had a guy scamming, weatherbyhunter or Longrangehunter80 ripping guys off on the rifle forums and the car forums. someone got his nfo and posted it, along with a picture form Facebook and his house and wife pictures.

Do not do anything with Jesse Marx.

You can read the whole saga on 24hrcampfire

I would have the seller ship from an FFL till she proved out.

HM

3. plux001

plux001 Member

Rick...proceed with great caution. I saw one of the "imachick" guns listed several months ago on another forum with a sign-on name of "gavin" somthing-or-other. Even had the same pics, but did not have the "estate" story. May be legit, but I do not have enough money to find out...

Paul

4. BD457

BD457 Member

I've been dealing on the BT-99 that she listed here. I bought it, but I paid the FFL that is holding the collection and he's shipping to my FFL. I talked to her on the phone for nearly a half hour. I'm not a great judge of character (ask my "X"-wife), but so far, everything has checked out and FFL's have been exchanged. She sounded very knowledgeable on her collection and this was her talking on her car phone so no scrips was being read. I even brought up an 1873 I have that I'm selling and she had some understanding of them and where to get more info if I needed it.

I only risked $925, but I feel pretty comfortable with MY transaction.

HTH

5. scoutmaster

scoutmaster Member

Imachick is legit. She has stirred up the pot on the 24hourcampfire.

6. smoking clays

smoking clays Member

Rick I have talk to her about a few guns. The guns belong to her father who pass away.She using a broker from Virgina to sell most of the guns.

Randy Walker

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.