1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I'M VOTING FOR OBAMA!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by NJCOP, Oct 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NJCOP

NJCOP TS Member

I just wanted to see how many hits I'd get on this ...

But if I was I would be getting free Obama phone, medisomething, assistunce, food stams and free innernet. Just quoting the lady screaming at the reporter. I feel a little sad though as I pay taxes so these idiots can suck off of us like parasites.

GO OBAMA! ... can't say that without laughing.

GOD SAVE THE USA!

2. 548

548 Guest

Like it or not; Obama will be re-elected. Even the Republicans had a hard time voting for Romney at the RNC. President Obama would have been in some serious trouble had the Republicans been able to produce a candidate people liked.

My prediction is that this election will be over after Wednesday night's debate.

3. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

Good post.

4. NJCOP

NJCOP TS Member

548 Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

5. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

looks like NJCOP hit the nail on the muskethead.

6. trench12

trench12 TS Member

Do they allow teleprompters at the debates? Obammy will crash and burn otherwise. I'm sure the media is hard at work figuring out questions that the Kenyan will be able to answer. Looking forward to Romney making him look like the dunce that he is. TG

7. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Muskethead if you read his post he says he is just quoting her, and the way he spelled is the was the babbling idiot was talking

But you probably thought she was your kind of woman

We understand

8. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

A muskethead libtard calling someone a fool- priceless! Kinda like that P-tail person.

9. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I think somebody should stuff a Holy Karon up his Holy A$$ ... Be gone one way or the other who cares ..? WPT ... (YAC) ...

10. NJCOP

NJCOP TS Member

Sometimes one spells things imcurrectly to make a point! Geeze.

Ya'll got to love the fact now that the information IS ALL COMING OUT THAT OUR EMBASSY HAD BEEN UNDER ATTACK PRIOR TO THE AMBASSIDOR'S DEATH AND ADDITIONAL SECURITY WAS REQUESTED AND DENIED BY THE WHITE HOUSE BECAUSE IT WOULD LOOK BAD FOR THE PRESIDENT'S CAMPAIGN IF THERE WERE DEAD MUSLIMS PLASTERED ALL OVER THE MEDIA.

SO NOW WE HAVE DEAD AMERICANS AND BLOOD ON THE HANDS OF BARRACK H OBAMA UM UM UM!

But for those who don't want an American back in the White House I feel sorry for them for they are the sheeple that will be lead off the cliff. LOL

11. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

Vote for the Mormon, not the MORON! Jake

12. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Love it Vern!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.