1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm the new State Champion ...

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by lumper, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lumper

lumper TS Member

Yep ... thats right ... I am the new State Champion.

This past weekend I registered and beat out all the sandbaggin cheatin bastages that we all talk and complain about so much and I beat them all at there own games as well.

I shot near perfect scores from the 27yd line, in doubles and handicap doubles from the 27yd line as well. I didn't compete in 16yd singles though because I didn't want to look like I was better then the skeet shooters but when the smoke cleared and the day was done I was Grand Champion in all that I shot at the State of Confusion shoot this past weekend.

I only wish there had been more shooters than just the 3 of us competing. Granted the 3 of us are like brothers but I hate beating Me and Myself but if I hadn't I wouldn't be Grand Champion of the State of Confusion shoot this past weekend.

So how did you shoot?

2. luvnbearhugs1

luvnbearhugs1 TS Member

Well done my Son, Well Done.

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Luv, Mom

3. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

What state? What club?

4. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

I shot paintball yesterday, got 5 people out and only got hit 3 times! (had a blast).

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

5. lumper

lumper TS Member

Gargy ... the shoot was held at the Shockey Club in the State of Confusion. Overall it was a very electrifyingly great time. It was also a very well run shoot, they all had some very impeccable white coats on that were very impressive. ;-)))

6. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

Bigdon,I'm sure you know that area very well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.