1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm taking my family to the StateHouse on Sat.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Bob Butler, Jan 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob Butler

Bob Butler Active Member

I

I feel it is time to stop the talking and put people on the ground where the reps. can see it.
    I sure hope the rest of the shooting community is out this Saturday. The tide in the North East is against us for sure but if enough people are willing to actually show they are upset about this in person it may slow the change.
    Going to be hard to get on the web boards on Monday and complain if I dont go.
    I believe in showing the kids how the founders intended the government to function. Representation requires Action.

2. MDMike

MDMike Well-Known Member

What state?

3. Unknown1

Unknown1 Well-Known Member

Good luck...I hope it's better than my State House on a weekend; there's nobody there who matters!

Keller

4. Bob Butler

Bob Butler Active Member

CT.
    Shame is that most of the guys who have been talking a lot about what happened in NY are "Busy" for the morning tomorrow.
    I am taking my friends son who is getting ready to sign up for the Marines and my daughter.
    Our youth shooting team friends from the next club over are headed up as well.
    I just don't see how more people are not really serious about this. If they pass half of what went through in NY we will all be sorry.
    Its darn hard to keep a youth team running with ammo as it is. Cant imagine what it will be like if we have to go with the bound book every purchase.

5. Bob Butler

Bob Butler Active Member

Close to a 1000 people were at the State House this morning. All walks of life. Good crowd and speakers. Sure wish that Bushnell Park was full, but it was stated that this was one of the large crowds for the last few years.
    Will need more in the months ahead to keep the message on track.
    The group I went with was all in agreement that there was not another thing that we should have been doing today.

6. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Buffalo NY...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_qIDrQEzZt8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Facebook is full of pics and video of rally locations.

Jerbear

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.