1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm so happy

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by halfmile, Oct 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I

Oh Halleluia. I'm watching the evening news, and the National Association of Business Economists just said the "Great Recession" is over.

However, it might take up to 4 years to gain full recovery, some said.

Meanwhile the local newspaper shows no abatement in foreclosure auction notices, and there are hardly any want ads in the employment section.

But It's over.

I know it's true because I saw it on TV.

HM

2. JasonH

JasonH TS Member

Good.... Now we can all go back to drinking green bubble-up and eating rainbow stew....lol. It will be nice to have shells, fuel, registered targets, practice rounds, shot, primers, powder, and trapguns come down in price....... Might get to shoot more next year.............Good Luck

3. RAScott

RAScott Member

Thgat would be great but once the inflation kicks in it will cost you plenty of OBAMA bucks.
    Bob S

4. CharlesK80

CharlesK80 Member

This must be the "Bush Recovery," right?

5. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

It would have to be. since Rahm and Biden both said it "would be at least two years before the stimulus package took effect." Good thing dumb ol' George threw that first $800 billion at it before he left, otherwise we'd still have another year and a half to go.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.