1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm Running for Pres--Will you vote for me?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Jim Porter, Jan 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jim Porter

Jim Porter Well-Known Member

THIS BELONGS IN THE POLITICAL SECTION:

I have long thought that if I could find five planks that would help the country and not cost anything, I could be elected to Pres. These would work and CHEEP to NOTHING Spent

1 & 2-Homeless and Hunger?--Feed the homeless to the hungry

3-Housing Bust?--Subsidise housing around airports to the hearing impared.

4-ECO friendly fuels-- Give generous grants to Nebraska Colleges and Mississippi Colleges to find a way to cross polinate Nebraska corn with Ms. kud-su. Corn out the wazoo and some kids get to go to school free!

5- Post Office - Let the Jahova's Whitness deliver the mail. They are comming anyway!

If elected, I will take NO PAY! That would not be fair since, I intend to shoot trap almost as much as the current Pres has golfed and vacationed. I will not take Air Force One, that will be reserved for wounded vets coming home from protecting my butt! I might take that big black bus though.
    Pelosi is not welcome on my squad. Shooting Sports are for those with SOME INTELLEGENCE.

Much Obliged and Look for my name on a ballot sometime in the future.

2. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

I'll vote for you Jim

3. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Is this political?

4. BrowningGuy

BrowningGuy Member

Jim my wife and I will vote for you just on your singing and choir director experience. Tony

5. glenns

glenns Member

Jim - do you endorse open marriage?

6. Bvr Tail

Bvr Tail Well-Known Member

I kind of like your format, but how in the world do you think you can get elected with a name like "Jim"?

You need something catchy like Mitt, or Newt, or maybe two first names, or try what worked in the past, Barack!! (Sounds like my cat trying to cough up a hairball)

I just don't think an All-American name like Jim could win.

Danny

7. Jim Porter

Jim Porter Well-Known Member

To my Constituents who posted above:

Trapper T--Thanks I know you and your wife. WHO EVER you vote for will be a SOUND AMERICAN!

glenns - Open Marrige -NO SIREE!! Have had the same great lady for 44 years and she has NO COMPETITION. Besides I'm Southern Baptist and if we make a poor choice we are condemed for life.

BVR TAIL - I won't be changing my name. Common names in America seem to work pretty well from a historical point of view GEORGE Washington, THOMAS Jefferson, ANDREW Jackson, RONALD Reagan, JOHN Wayne. But you may have a point on me. Jim may be too plain and I don't want to run as JIMMY (Carter did that) and JAMES was what my mother called my just as she was citting a switch.

Barack Obama is really named Barry but that just proves your point I guess.
    Think if I called myself BUBBA it would help?

8. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Why wouldn't you want Nancy Pelosi on your squad? You could always have a tragic "accident"

9. romie

romie Active Member

Jim
    I consider you a close friend....Don't spend any money on any yard signs.
    Monty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.