1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I'M RICH !!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by semperfi909, Jul 25, 2013.

1. semperfi909

semperfi909 Well-Known Member

I

I'm calling Fabbri this afternoon

--
    Dear Sir,

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Milli Piyango e-mail weekly sweepstakes lottery held on Saturday 20th July 2013 in Turkey. Your e-mail address with ticket number: 56188 with Serial number 02098 matched our lucky numbers: 9-10-38-40-46-48.

You have therefore been approved to claim a total prize sum of 820,000 USD in cash credited to file NIG/9023118308/03. Coincidentally, this file falls within our African booklet, and to file for your claim please contact our African payment agent:

Contact person: Rev Paul Denis
    Email:revpaul-denis-mill@hotmail.co.uk
    Telephone: +234 803 8233 607

Your prize money would be processed and released to you as soon as you contact this payment office.

Congratulations once more from all members and staff of this program.

Sincerely,
    Greg Williams
    +44 -703-592-8276
    LONDON - UK OFFICE
    http://mpi.gov.tr/index.html
    :

2. UtahYork

UtahYork Member

Congratulations! Has to be real since it's not from Nigeria!

3. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

I get 4-5 of those a day, I don't need the money so I just ignore them.

4. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Tell the IRS to donate it to their favorite charity..

you've got a tax break coming!!!

5. BudsterXT

BudsterXT Member

Wow, what a change of heart from the thread police.

No negative comments at all. Imagine that.

I can remember another thread that was posted here and it offended a few because it was not in the right section.

Congrats to your new found wealth.

Kenny U

6. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

I occasionally will answer those with a 2 word reply ending in off....

Ron Burr

7. Avatar

Those scams just never end. The sad thing is that they would, if they did not, now and then, hook some poor victim.

8. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

Did they mention how much money you have to send them by Western Union for the processing fee before they send your winnings?

9. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

You lucky son of a gun! ;-)

Try not to spend it all in one place.

Hauxfan!

10. shadow

shadow Active Member

With that kind of cash you could get a custom made Purdy.

11. 1oldtimer

1oldtimer TS Member

Wow!! and I thought it was a scam!!!

12. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Unfortunately it is usually the elderly that they hook on these scams.

13. pyrdek

pyrdek Well-Known Member

I am willing to share my secret to breaking more targets. As a special offer to only those of my most sincere friends and business associates, I am willing to share my secret for only the merest of cost to cover my expenses incurred in researching the information needed to provide you with this great program. This will provide you with the knowledge you need to vastly increase your broken target count to realms you have never thought possible. And the best part of all, all you have to do to take advantage of this, the greatest offer in the world, is to send me your information and a small processing fee.

Please reply immediately as this offer can be rescinded at any time. Just send the following info:
    Name, Birthday, Social Security Number, current mailing address, Telephone number, Cell Phone number, E-mail address, Three savings or checking bank account numbers, one or more credit card numbers, one or more debit card numbers, IRA account numbers and where they are located, information on any off-shore banking accounts (especially in Nigeria) you have and copies of your last three years IRS notarized tax returns and supporting documentation to me at: Superscams_for_shooters@nontracable-emails-for-scams.sucker

Please note that in order to hold this offer open you must send a good faith deposit of at least $500.00 by Western Union money order. Send it to:
    IWANNA ALLUMONEY
    UR1 REALDOPE
    KISSUMONEY GOOBY, NIGERIA

These funds must be received no later than 5 minutes after the recorded time of receipt of this message in order to hold your reservation. DON'T DELAY! DO IT NOW!

(I figure I might as well try this way to finance my hoped for purchase of a 6 pack of top grade Perazzies with custom wood and solid gold receiver and trigger groups in a custom made pure Ivory airline approved shipping container and presentation case.)

Just in case you haven't figured it out by now, THIS IS A SCAM and a joke!

14. pyrdek

pyrdek Well-Known Member

Oh what the heck, I will tell you the secret to increasing your broken target count to realms you never thought possible.

BUY TWO FULL SEMI LOADS OF TARGETS AND DRIVE THEM OVER A 1000 FOOT OR HIGHER CLIFF!

Search tags for this page

kissumoney