1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm rich!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by ctreay, Oct 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ctreay

ctreay Member

Guess I'll be able to buy Federal Paper shells this year!
    Just last month I had a glass at Red Lobster, am I ever lucky!

ctreay

GUINNESS COMPANY
    CONSOLATION PRIZE PROGRAM 2011,
    (PRIZE ADMINISTRATOR)
    GUINNESS COUNCIL, DN3 5UG,
    BENIN REPULIC

To Your Attention: Guinness Lucky Winner,

We acknowledge the receipt of your mail regarding your winning prize for the Guinness Promo Annual award 2011 here in Benin. Your email ID was selected on this Promo and We said a big congratulation to you,

This message is to bring to your notice that we have issued a DEMAND DRAFT OF ONE MILLION TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS ONLY (1,200,000.00) and it has been Submitted to Point Courier Service for security and smooth delivery to your address. You are to fill and forward this application below to the POINT COURIER SERVICE on this E-mail; pointcourierservice@w.cn

This is to make your claims total legal also to enable the POINT COURIER SERVICE deliver your DEMAND DRAFT OF ONE MILLION TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS ONLY (1,200,000.00) and this process will not be acceptable after eight banking days. We urge you to call the director of POINT COURIER COMPANY AT +234-80860-57326, immediately you send your full address to their email for fast process of your delivery,

CONTACT, Dr. M. Jack,
    Point to Point Courier Sameday Overnight International delivery.

ANGELICA ROAD,GUILDFORD SURREY,GU2 9GY P.O. BOX 707, GUILDFORD 88 2PQ, BENIN
    Tel +234-80860-57326
    Director of Foreign Delivery:
    (Dr. M. Jack)
    Company Contact E-mail: pointcourierservice@w.cn
    Tel 234-80860-57326

I write to lay claims over my winnings as was announced by the Guinness annual center. I was made to understand that my DD was deposited in your company by the above mentioned Organization.

Below are my Personal Information:

My full name.......................... ............
    My Address.................... ...................
    My Mobile Telephone #......................
    My Work Telephone #........................
    My City & State......................... .. ......
    My Date of birth...................... ..........
    Marital Status..................... ..............
    Occupation.................... ....................

Payment Option/Preferred mode of payment

2. pyrdek

pyrdek Well-Known Member

I have always wanted to, but never actually did, reply to something like this with a job title of FBI Computer Crimes and Fraud Investigation Supervisor and have the e-mail spoofed to show it as something@fbi.gov (or maybe even Interpol?) and fill in all the phone numbers and addresses with the number of the FBI (or Interpol?) headquarters and preferred payment By Personal Delivery at FBI Headquarters, Office Identification 10 T... (Hint: Spell it out using the abbreviation for identification and writing it out on paper.)

I wonder what the scammer would think when he/she got that response. Obviously it would be sent from a anonamized throwaway account preferably from a public access computer in a different city and state.

3. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

The spammer would love for you to respond- that way he knows that your email address is a good one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.