1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm really disappointed in the ACLU!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Dec 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

I mean what is this,,,,making senators work on a religious holiday,,,,where are the lawsuits, screams and rants,,,,are they going to let this go on,,,,making someone work on their religious holiday,,,,why the GALL of scary reid....

2. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

I'm really impressed with the stealth approach to this whole health care scam.
    Cloture votes at 1:01am on the 21st (monday) and another scheduled for Christmas Eve so as to divert any public prying eyes or inquiries. It would appear they're slinking around in the shadows like criminals do. Imagine that!?

Apparently Sen Nelson and Nebraska win big in this vote buying rigged legislative cesspool. The citizens of Nebraska must be so proud.

Jesse, Al where's the outrage bros???? No accusations of racism here? There are so many things wrong with all of this it just screams PRESS CONFERENCE.

3. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Just think if Lincoln from Arkansas would have voted NO it would have never made it to the floor,,,,then she claims that she was against it and just wanted more discussion,,,,YOU LIE!!!

4. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Better news than that, is ALL OF THEM LIE.

Attention all elected aholes: Fill out your change of address forms so you'll be ready in 2010.

Now we need a grass roots movement to repeal their recent pay raise after denying a COLA (cost of living adjustment) for social security recipients. Need to set term limits. Need to cut off the payrool for life for them and their dependents after leaving office.

The above is a far fetched "wish list" for my Christmas. I'd settle for just one if we could get it.

5. skinnykid

skinnykid TS Member

If your serious about change, check out this website. No cost to join and a great idea. http://goooh.com/Home.aspx Dana

6. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

The Demon-rats do not have the same GOD as us. Here is their's......

<a href="http://s132.photobucket.com/albums/q20/GunDr_Photo/?action=view&current=michael-dantuono-nyc-union-square.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.