1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm really concerned

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Ahab, Jan 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

I

I am really concerned about North Korea's appointment of "dear leader". Kim Jung Ill's youngest son is to be the new leader of . . .

North Korea . . . a nuclear power!

Kim Jung Un (pronounced Kim's young-un?) had NO military experience whatsoever before daddy made him a four-star general in the military. This is a snot-nose twerp who has never accomplished anything in his life that that would even come close to military leadership. He hasn't even so much as led a Cub Scout troop, let alone coached a sports team or commanded a military platoon. So, setting that aside, they make him the "beloved leader" of the country. Terrific!!!

Oh, crap! I'm sorry. I just remembered that we did the same thing here, We took a community organizer who has never worn a uniform and made him Commander-in-Chief . . . a guy who has never led anything more than an ACORN demonstration and made him the leader of this country.

Never mind . . .

2. kgp912kgp

kgp912kgp Active Member

You both made good points.

Lets hope the rest of our country sees/saw that, and get some one with BALLs(big), into office and F#@k that little twerp hard out of his shithole he calls a country before he bites us and other democracies in our asses... Cause we all know Iran is loving what they see not to mention Cuba and the southern American TERROR states.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.