1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm Pissed

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by atashooter, May 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. atashooter

atashooter Member

My Dad was in the 26th Division 328 Inf. reg during WW2... The Malmedy massacre happened on Dec 17, 1944. The 328th regimental HQ was the first one to hand down that order of No prisoners. ( Fragmentary Order #27 issued by 328th Infantry HQ, 12-21-1944 - "No SS troops or paratroopers will be taken prisoners, but will be shot on sight".)

2. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

It's too bad the scum scucking liberal bottom feeders are more concerned about some turbine headed camel $#!^ shovling terrorist, than our our own troops! I'm also sick of this Geneva Convention crap by bleeding heart liberal jerks. The insurgents ARE NOT bonafide combat troops. Under the G.C. They could ALL be lined up and shot when captured(which is EXACTLY what they should get and BETTER than they deserve)!

3. Kolar Dan

Kolar Dan Member

You don't have to do anything special except pour pig fat on every one you kill. They can't go to heaven.
    Sonny

4. dodge ram

dodge ram Member

nuke the s---hole and bring the boys and girls home, ring this country with steel, f----the rest of the world that doesnot give a damm abought us.

5. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    That happened in Korea as well. Some units stopped taking prisoners after they found GI's bound with wire and shot in the back of the head.

6. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Whats just as bad is Muslim assholes..IN this copuntry when asked if suicide bombings where ok...the ones that said yes ought to have 20lb of C4 packed up their ass an dropped on their so called holy land

7. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

More shit will have to happen so more people get P. O,'d enough to make some smoke and fire in Washington.

spending billions on unwinnable wars is our specialty, that way the fat cats get more.

Oh, yes the pukes make sure it's unwinnable.

HM

8. gotbass

gotbass Member

Trap2day - I agree totally, but you forgot something, when the glass cools drill thru it and suck out the oil. We have forgotten that there is only one way to win a war and that is to turn the dogs loose. Those folks over there do respect one thing and that is superior force and fire power. We don't need to worry about sinking to their level, we need to worry about the future of this country and for that matter of the world. You do not gain any points in world opinion by letting a bunch of ragtag camel jockeys with diapers on their heads kick our ass. The only order our troops should be given is fire at will. By really dealing with this problem and winning we will gain the respect of that portion of mankind that matters, it may be grudgingly but when the smoke clears they will say "well you have to hand it to em, they don't take any crap". As for the rest I don't think their opinion really matters. Mike

9. ANTRIM UDF

ANTRIM UDF TS Member

Hearts and minds? It`s not about winning or losing; just how much money we can make for a few. Everyone hates us anyways, so why not be cold and brutal? The majority of the PEOPLE in this country would support it.

10. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Drop a bunch of neutron bombs on them, they have a 48 hour half life, and don't destroy the infrastructure so we could go in and get the oil.

OR we could start a rating system like Boone and Crocket for the rag heads, you know more points for beard, camel smell etc, and send in the deer hunters!Would end the bs quick, and have fun too!

11. jimbob

jimbob TS Member

Every day that passes America goes to hell in some form or fashion. Politicians directing warfare is just plain stupid. It didn't work in Viet Nam and it won't work in Iraq.

If you're going to make war with a country then be prepared to occupy the land and control the people 100%.

Jorge Bush (the best prez mexico ever had) made decision to go to Iraq. I supported that and still do. But for the love of Christ, WIN THE @#$% WAR AND QUIT FARKING AROUND.

Occupy the land and control the ragheads and get ready to fight Iran and Syria. Bush talked a good game, but his execution sucks! When you make the decision to put our troops in harms way, there better be ONE objective and that's to KILL THE ENEMY LIKE THE FIST OF GOD! Enough of this bikering shit withing the parties. We look like (and are) idiots to the entire world.

In ti,es like these, where is IKE?!!!!!!

12. JoeBerg

JoeBerg TS Member

"Remember who our elected officials are."

The only thing you need to remember about elected officials is not who they are, but what they are. They are a bunch of scumsuckers who justify their incompetence by hiding behind the troops, the Flag, or the Bible, or a combination of all three.

13. JoeBerg

JoeBerg TS Member

Kolardude

I agree we are usually a little better off if the right wing bands together, I can't agree that we "always win" with one side or the other; frankly a lot of time I think it comes down to a choice between bad & worse, or the devil you know vs. the devil you don't.

Sen. Benedict Arlen Spector didn't return my correspondence on the illegal alien amnesty legislation, so I feel tempted to vote for anybody shy of Hanoi Jane who is running against him when he is up for reelection. As a result I'm a little jaded about politics and politicians in general right now. JoeBerg

14. merlynstrapguns

merlynstrapguns Well-Known Member

Read my comment on -- OT The Day After -- I am leaning toward OUR elected aristocracy as being OUR WORST ENEMY. As an old country boy, they don't seem to me, to display with their actions, as having OUR best interests in mind....merlyn...

15. zap

zap TS Member

After three tours in NAM, I can hardly maintain any type of decorum when it comes to these fricking politicians that think they know whats best for the troops and our country. Its long past the time when we need to turn that desert into a GLASS bowl. They have had the same useless agenda for years and they are fools. There is no other way to deal with zellots that cherish dying than to give all of them their wish. Ask yourself how can we possibly prevail when they want to die!!! other than eliminating them totally and try to educate the survivors. They are lower than whale shit on the scale of life and need to be brought to their knees now!!! We have the ability to simply erradicate the whole issue and should do so. Those who truly belive in a god know that God does not condone their actions when it looks upon the entire civilized world .If this world as we know it now is going to survive, we need to assert ourselves as we never have before and end it once and for all, while we have the ability to do so and screw the press and the outrage, it will eventually pass as it always does. If we dont, we will be living in this torment for the rest of our forseeably lives and waiting for the next attack which will be much more devestating than 911 . THEN ITS GOING TO BE TO LATE to regroup.

16. zap

zap TS Member

After three tours in NAM, I can hardly maintain any type of decorum when it comes to these fricking politicians that think they know whats best for the troops and our country. Its long past the time when we need to turn that desert into a GLASS bowl. They have had the same useless agenda for years and they are fools. There is no other way to deal with zellots that cherish dying than to give all of them their wish. Ask yourself how can we possibly prevail when they want to die!!! other than eliminating them totally and try to educate the survivors. They are lower than whale shit on the scale of life and need to be brought to their knees now!!! We have the ability to simply erradicate the whole issue and should do so. Those who truly belive in a god know that God does not condone their actions when it looks upon the entire civilized world .If this world as we know it now is going to survive, we need to assert ourselves as we never have before and end it once and for all, while we have the ability to do so and screw the press and the outrage, it will eventually pass as it always does. If we dont, we will be living in this torment for the rest of our forseeably lives and waiting for the next attack which will be much more devestating than 911 . THEN ITS GOING TO BE TO LATE to regroup.

17. SOLOR GUY

SOLOR GUY TS Member

The problem with the terrorist in iraq is they are american

18. no5shooter

no5shooter Member

Solor Guy, you ain't among friends here. Best you just move on along.

19. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

Hmm...Bush & his incompetent staff had carte blanche for 6 years. He took us to war in a country that has been proven (by Bush's own appointed 9-11 commission) had absolutely nothing to do with the attacks. From there we go to Rumsfeld's political idea of not needing 400-500 thousand troops (which every major think-tank, including the War College suggested we would need to win) and from there on we were on a losing track.

Bush & Co are career politicians who have never served in war. Why does everyone want to blame the liberals? The Conservatives had total power and they blew it.

Do I think that any dem's are a better choice? No...both parties eat from the same trough. THat is the trough of Corporatism. A quick war did NOT seem to suit the Military-Industrial complex, nor the oil barons. A prolonged quagmire puts money in their pockets..and our men and women in graves. And the sad part...Osama Bin Laden is still wandering around, Iraq has gone from a contained non-player to the largest training grounds for the small percentage of radical muslims (read 300,000 bathists that Bremer cut loose plus every other poor, unemployed, uneducated, angry muslim who has nothing else to turn to).

Turning to racial epithets...much like the "nigger" of the our jaded past, does nothing but prove to the rest of the world that we have some maturing yet to do.

Does seeing american men and women being tortured and massacred piss me off. Hell yes! But those men and women would NOT be there if not for the lies of the Neo-Cons.

VOTE INDEPENDENT! VOTE FOR THE CONSTITUTION! Quit giving the Republi-crats the justification they need to continue to rape us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.