1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm no longer with ATT

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by PerazziBigBore, Apr 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

I

To all my friends.. I'm no longer with ATT.. until I get a new E-mail account.. please just D mail me.. Thanks Mike

2. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

You might try Gmail. I've been with them for a couple years now, and haven't had any issues.

3. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Hello friends.. AT&T had a tech call me.. and worked thru getting everything back up.. If it all keeps working.. I'll stay with them...

4. EE

EE Banned User Banned

So are you or aren't you? In the span of just under two hours, you posted to the entire world that you ditched AT&T, then that you didn't. WTH???

skeet_man, Google, who hosts gmail, is a bunch of anti-gun Communists. Does anybody NOT know that?

EE

5. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

I've had 8 years of AT&T not being able to find my internet account.. but it still worked.. When I lost my E-mail today..and they told me it was because they no longer have worldnet.att.net only att.net and my account.. and my e-mail accounts were lost forever.. YES.. I was changing.. infact.. a sales rep from Cox cable was comming to see me Monday.. I'll see if everything keeps working...but.. its up for now.. Not that I needed to explain the whole story..but many out there E-mail on a regular basis..so many of the busy bodies here can't tear it apart.. I was simply asking them to D-mail me instead..

6. TNCoach

TNCoach Member

I would leave them in a second if I could get the family converted over in a timely fashion. I started with bellsouth that was eaten up by att...

Over the last few years the calls to India have been wonderful having someone read the script over and over again and tell you "I'm sorry I just can't help you!"

My 2 Cents,
    TNCoach

7. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Stop supporting anti-gunners. Dump ATT.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.