1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm lucky

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by 635 G, Sep 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

I

I hate to say but I'm 68 & at my age I will not be alive to see the fall of our country. The writing is on the wall, I'm so fearful that the next generations will not enjoy the lives they should have lived. Our country is on the path of ancient Rome. Professional soldiers taking the place of citizen soldiers. Barbarians from foreign countries taking control. And most important citizens surrendering their rights for political correctness. With the rise of female politicians, politicians from the elite classes--we will no longer have any leaders with any military background. When the draft was abolished--the military, in general became an organization staffed by the financially disadvantaged.

In a few years myself & members of my generation,will be gone.

You've be warned.

Phil Berkowitz

2. slowdp

slowdp TS Member

You may see the fall in your lifetime yet. We are closer than it may appear. The only saving grace is most of the rest of the world is in about the same shape.

3. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

That was my thought also Phil, I believe it's closer than you realize if things don't change quickly over the next several years.

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

It is very close

5. 1oldtimer

1oldtimer TS Member

4 MORE YEARS OF OBAMA WILL KILL OUR WAY OF LIFE AS WE KNOW IT! CLYDE

6. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Clyde, I just hope that 2 more years of him won't kill it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Break-em all. Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.