1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I'M LOVIN it!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by CalvinMD, Feb 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

I

Watchin the news tonight...the entire Media Wolf pack is howling at Toyotas door instead of one of our big 3 auto makers....any bets on how long it is before the first factory exec throws hisself on his Samarai sword...If nothing else it is absolutely entertaining to watch them squirm like their shorts are full of a bad load of Sushi....HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHAAHAHHHHHHAAA...SNORT SNORT COUGH SPIT CHOKE

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

If you missed out on Ford for the past year, it's a good time to buy some Toyota stock at a nice price.

It's kinda like the guy in the bar who says to the chick, "Just 'cause I'm ugly don't make you any less fat." Toyota's quality may suck, but they'll kill themselves making up for it & meanwhile, the Big 3 ain't getting any better-managed.

Feel free to ignore my tip if you want, though.

3. BrowningPotato

BrowningPotato TS Member

I was thinking the same thing buzz...but I was thinking it will likely go down for some time now before they get hings figured out. I am waiting for it to hit rock bottom.

4. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

Well their is no big three anymore. If you are talking about Ford, Crysler, Gm. Last time I looked I think only ford was left.

They melted the money pot till it went dry. When they keep talking lean they mean make it a cheap as possible with a little equipment as possible to keep floating the paychecks untill they go belley up.

5. Hoosier Daddy

Hoosier Daddy TS Member

GM is turning a profit again. Chrysler is still in the toilet.

6. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Hoosier Daddy, Is that before or after they pay back the loan to the Amereican Tax payer? Careful there Calvin. Chances are, if you have a 401 K, it has Toyota stock in it.

7. EE

EE Banned User Banned

GM turning a profit? What the heck are you smoking??? GM owes the US taxpayers about $50 BILLION that it will likely never pay back. Until it does, there is no profit.

And yes, there is a Big Three -- Toyota, Ford, and Honda.

EE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.