1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm looking for a Beretta tool

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by short shucker, Feb 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

I

I used to have a tool that resembled a small X wrench for a Beretta shotgun. It had a choke tube wrench, thread chaser (for mobile chokes), a small standard slot screwdriver (great for the lock down screw on the barrel selector), and I can't remember what the fourth was. I lost mine, and I'd like to replace it. Does anyone know where I can find another?

Thanks,

ss

2. 3dram8

3dram8 Member

Here's the current version. Would this work? I just might get one of these too. ....Rick
    [​IMG]

3. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

I saw that just a couple of minutes ago. That is a lot nicer than the one I use to have. I think it would make a suitable replacement.

I did find one that resembled the one I use to have, but they were clearancing them and were out of stock not to be re-ordered.

ss

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

beretta mobil choke tube wrench with thread chaser