1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm Listening to The World's Biggest Liar

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by WS-1, Jul 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

I

Where is the LIAR'S PLAN?

NO MORE CRAP, BARACK, WHERE IS YOUR PLAN?????????????????

2. jwells

jwells Member

if he is not going to send out ssi checks and vet pay checks is he going to send money to iraq and the rest of them towel heads on aug 3?

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

John Boehner says he is done talking to Obama, wont answer his phone calls? Thats coming from the liar however. If SS checks and vets checks do not go out or even get cut, you better keep your guns loaded asnd close by

4. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

I hope Boehner has the kahunas to not speak to him again until Hussein realizes he and Harry are the problems not anyone else. When 70% of Americans agree on anything it damn sure must be right. The libs now have this mess in their lap.

5. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Only the lowest IQ's can still defend BHO, as this clearly show his lack of intellect on many things, such as what makes the economy work and how taking everything from the people brings an end to our way of life.

Such an incompedent fool, he is 10 times dumber than Jimmy Carter.

6. sub sr.

sub sr. TS Member

hey guys -- rember one thing that each time that the debt goes up and that is followed by a rise in unemployment, we get to see the great one saying that we are heading in the right direction--he really has been telling the truth but we think that he is saying smething else,, rembember that the robust job growth of three months back was only three days worth of new births

7. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

While the prez has definite top honors for being the biggest story teller, we have a couple of close seconds on this board!

ss

8. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

The difference SS is the ones on this board don't have the reins of this great nation and headed over the cliff.

9. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Short shucker, I am appauled that you would make a comment like that about anyone on this forum. LOL. Bulge.

10. philk

philk Member

I`m expecting another 4 years of his crap, hope we can last.

11. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

the only way the buffoon will get elected is thru outright corruption at the voting machines. Problem is the people will stand and take it. Look at each other and say " uh what do we do now. wild Bill

12. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

"I`m expecting another 4 years of his crap, hope we can last."

God forbid... I heard on the news his approval rating is slipping fast. It is now down to 45%. Lets keep the downward spiral going with that.

13. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Obama has proven once and for all time that Social Security is not a self-sufficient program. It must be propped up with external money or it will collapse. If SS was solvent, there would be no non-issuance of checks.

THAT is the real lesson here. Is anyone listening? SS is busted.

14. WIN12 MAN

WIN12 MAN TS Member

Social Security is broke // medicare is bankrupt //
    and the sky is falling ... we better piss away another
    ' 4 trillion dollars ' & push those taxes sky high ///
    that should fix the problems .

Remember it's <> " Shovel Ready "

15. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

The only thing thats "shovel ready" is the large pile of horsepoop that Obama and company keep trying to shove down our throats.

• We can't continue spending money we don't have and expect to achieve financial stability. I don't care if its an individual, a family, a business or a government...it won't work.

• BHO keeps asking us to "share the sacrifice"...well how about cutting some of the waste in the government? A baboon could find a few billion in unnecessary programs and wasted money without looking too hard.

• Why not pass a balanced budget constitutional amendment? Oh, that's right,you couldn't waste enough money?

• The job "stimulus" plan only cost $278,000.00 per job. Yeah, that worked.

• Letting Fiat off the hook for 12 billion for Chrysler's bailout loan makes good sense when you can't find the money to pay the bills...

The list just goes on and on. Wake up America...please, before its too late!

Bob Schultz

16. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Liar or not, Barry is going to own that weakling Boehner just like he did during the budget negotiations. Unfortunately, most people are too ignorant and unsophisticated to see through the propaganda they will put forth immediately after the cave-in.

-Gary

17. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

I still cannot grasp why we are sending millions and billions to these 3rd world countries who would rather piss on us than help us. Yet we can't pay our seniors and vets. WTF is wrong with that picture??? Let some of these other countries figure out their own financial problems so we can work on our own. WHY WHY WHY are we paying other countries when we can pay ourselves??????

18. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Most of the baby boomers are still in the job market, they are retiring at a rate of 10,000 per day. Wait a few years when they all start drawing SS. you ain't seen nothing yet !!!!!!!!!!

What going to happen to the market and 401k's when they go from stock buyers to stock sellers ?

19. setool

setool Member

My dearly departed Papa founded TWO small businesses, one in 1963, and one in 1972. As of today, both are still thriving. Manufacturing, both, in Dayton, Ohio, if you can believe that. I am the second generation owner of the second company.

I'll never forget one of his most important teachings he used to preach to me.

"CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME, SON".

If only our supposed leaders (said in jest) could heed these simple, but powerful words.

Mark Schneider
    NRA Life and Benefactor Member
    ATA Member
    Strongly orientated Family Member
    A True believer of GOD and Country

20. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Today he used the opportunity of the Norway slayings to further his (and other's) agenda for world wide gun control measures. "It's a reminder that the entire international community has a stake in preventing this kind of terror from occurring."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.