1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm Done - Spolar and extras - Sold

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by noyzee_1, Feb 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. noyzee_1

noyzee_1 Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

What do you have for extras? How much?

2. SLS AMG

SLS AMG TS Member

0   0   0

Hi, Please price the loader with other attachments.

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Better change your name from trap4ever to Imdone

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Pretty nice man cave Mr R. Can I rent the set up (at your place) for about a week? I'll bring all my own stuff. Prob get a season of shells made in 3 or 4 days... I'll even spiff you a flat or twooooo. What say? Eh?

5. Advocate33

Advocate33 TS Member

0   0   0

PM Sent

6. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

even forever is limited

7. potatodigger1

potatodigger1 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

your spot isn't exactly in the "low rent district" jack. maybe i'll stop by this summer if the line is to long at the DQ across the street! matt.

8. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Matt. I do live in a strange place. Ron (Trap4ever) and I are pretty good shootin friends. But I do not know what he is up to, other than he is selling his Sploar. Ron has shot quite a few targets over his career(since '73) and had some very good averages. But he has some good prices on Federals and AAs and I suspect those will work fine in his Perazzis. And anothr BTW, I found a really nice 682 Gold E "LTD" combo that is in great shape and will be a great gun for a young shooter. It is a limited edition top single 34/32. All the stuff and not molested.

Jack

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.