1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm Back

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by navyshooter, Jun 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. navyshooter

navyshooter Member

I

After quite a long TS.com break I am back. I did a search for my screen name and found that you guys are still talking about that chalenge I set out to TRON. I guess he still has a yellow belly since I havent seen him accept.

2. GW22

GW22 Active Member

It's a sapsucker.

-Gary

3. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

It's good to see that you are back Mr. Navy and I figured that your hiatus was the result of your return to grammar school....but, sadly, you apparently still have some brushing up to do. As far as your "chalenge" goes, the answer is still no. I refuse to dress as you do in a tutu with full facial makeup complete with blue eyeliner and falsies the whole while prancing around some Skeet field in Texas. I will have no part of it.

Damn Liberal...................

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v712/Tronspace/?action=view&current=fish_face.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

4. crusha

crusha TS Member

Hmph...I thought he was still out at sea, shooting skeet off the back of an aircraft carrier with his gay sailor buddies.

5. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

Them's fightun words to all TuTu wearing Skeeters. As no self respecting skeeter would wear BLUE eyeliner. That's so 60's.

Rock

Jim

6. navyshooter

navyshooter Member

I never have claimed to be a skeet shooter but I bet I would win at that game as well. We used to shoot targets off the fantail, but I heard Obama is getting rid of that along with the don't ask don't tell. I guess that's why tron is still allowed to post on this site since ts.com doesn't have a don't ask don't tell policy. With a name like tron you got to be a flamer!

7. birddog1964

birddog1964 TS Member

Mr Navy,

Just curios what kind of loads did you shoot off of the fantail!! 7 1/2,8s or 9s

lee

8. navyshooter

navyshooter Member

Birddog, we only have double buck shot. It makes it hard to hit a target but when you do it goes up in a cloud of smoke.

9. BRGII

BRGII TS Member

A "Yellow Belly" is a catfish in Oregon. Damn good eating when deep fried in beer batter. BRGII

10. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

Let the games begin!! Wayne

11. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

NS. What's your job on ship and how come you do not post from ship?

12. navyshooter

navyshooter Member

MIA, I just transferred from MCM Rotational Crew Bulwark where we rotated between mine counter measure ships in Ingleside Texas and Bahrain. I had several different titles throughout the years from Sonar technician to Mine Neutrilisation vehicle tech and finally ships armorer and weapons instructor. Now I am currently a Sonar instructor at Mine Warfare Training center in Ingleside Texas. I haven’t posted in a while because I just lost interest in TS.Com.

13. JACK

NS. I dig it. Lot of us lose interest here because it is so predictible. But if you come back to shooitng in TX you will enjoy th eguys and gals that actually get out and bust clays. Come shoot with the guys still doing it. We are OK as friends.

Jack

14. jbbor

jbbor Active Member

Coming to Amarillo next week? Jimmy Borum

15. navyshooter

navyshooter Member

Jimmy, I need to get some practice in before I start competing again. I think my dad will be there so you will get a little Rimer action and he loves Amarillo. I think that is where he broke his first 100 from the 27.

16. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

I hope you don't come back as a whiner.

Don

17. JACK

Bigdon. Your Michigan roots are showing.

18. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

It would appear from the post that Navy Shooter returns as a whiner!

19. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Navy's actually a real good guy that likes stirring the pot every now and again. I tip my hat to the man.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.