1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm again appearing as the one almighty...

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Juno, May 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juno

Juno TS Member

[​IMG]

2. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

It qualifes as a junior Mr. T starter set. Juno no one things there smarter or prettier than everyone on T.S.com. Except maybe Trons evil twin brother!

3. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Hoosier Daddy is the one and only Almighty, well BigDon might be up there as well but both of those are Almightily more than ... well ... ya'll are a bunch of almighty somethings.

4. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

The only times I have ever deleted anything I have said is when my release mouse farts and it slam clicks a doubled duplicated post.

If your going to accuse anybody of anything Hoosier Daddy please provide the evidence of what your saying ... can you do that? A true Almighty one will be able to without any problem at all.

5. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

You mean I could also delete those same types of posts?

I've tried to delete that type of post many many times like right now but I just cant make the above post of yours where you accuse me of deleting posts ... well I cant figure out how to delete that post.

How do I delete that post?

6. Juno

Juno TS Member

HD, refer to your thread "new leaf" and follow your own advice. Live longer my friend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.