1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm a new Grandpa !!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by setool, Jul 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. setool

setool Member

I

Well, aftera LONG wait, I'm finally a Grandpa to a beautiful, HEALTHY (MOST IMPORTANT), and quite svelt, baby girl. Weighing in at a mere 10 POUND, 8 OUNCES, and 21 inches long...

Needless to say, my Daughter in Law is quite happy to see her finally arive after C Section yesterday... I think in a week or so I'm gonna get her a .410 and go shoot some targets with her !!!

A very happy "PA" !!!

Mark Schneider

2. k810329

k810329 Member

congrats

3. TC

TC TS Member

Congratulations Mark. You are a very lucky man. Tony

4. wpairishshot

wpairishshot Member

Congratulations Pa!

I became a Pap over 12 years ago. Grandchildren are the greatest people you will ever meet. I was a snuff dipper for over 20 years and the day they told me the first one was coming I quit. Decided the kids were more important than that stuff. There have been 3 more since then and they are all very very precious to me.... God Bless you and your family!!

Kevin McIlwain

5. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Congratulations, my oldest son has 3 kids so I offered to explain to him what was causing that ... My daughter has 3 kids also, so I figure they know whats causing it ... I asked to be called Uncle because I'm to young to have that many Grand Kids ... They all live far enough away that I don't have to worry about them dropping in all the time, which is kind of nice ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.