1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Illinois to close state parks

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by winchesterm12, Sep 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. winchesterm12

winchesterm12 TS Member

The Demacraps are at it again in IL they are starting to close the state parks because they have the budget so screwed up that they need the operating monies from the state parks to fix it Our tax dollars paid for these parks, some of these place were even condemned from private owners to now be closed to the public. Thats how it works here in IL the Chicago Dems run the state and to hell with the rest of us. Hope someone ends up in jail or worse over this one!!!

pumpgunner

2. ArmySGM

ArmySGM Member

Here's another example of Rocket Rod's doings.

The Governor is robbing another fund in his haste to totally bankrupt the state of all funds during his time in office. This money is used for worthwhile training for cyclists.

The Illinois General assembly has changed its mind and wants to sweep $4 million from the cycle rider training fund.

In twelve hours we went from being exempt, to the governor trying to take our money.

Gary

3. Don S

Don S Member

It is not all the Governor's fault. The State Legilature gave him a budget with a $2 billion dollar shortfall. Basically that means cut budgeted services or raise taxes.

4. jimbotrap

jimbotrap TS Member

I alway was lead to believe the Democratic party was a party for the average citizen, especially the working citizen. How is it the State of Illinois almost always supports the democratic party agenda? Seems like a change in poliitics would be in order. But alas, take a close look at the programs supported, and/or financed by the current administration. Maybe that will shed a little light on the state voting records. Heavens forbid. Anyone want to challenge the Democratic machine in Illinois?? - Jim

5. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

Isn't he supposed to get the boot sometime soon?
    -Trappy

6. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

Union, minority, tax and spend politics in the big city. What ever it takes to get votes. I would like to know the what the total population is in Illinois and the percentage of the population that lives in it's 3 largest citys. Votes = re-election. Cater to the votes in the big cities, right or wrong. Michigan and Ohio are in the same pattern.

7. arnie2

arnie2 TS Member

Illinois' last Republican Governor is still in jail, after his corruption filled term, the Republican party here was so screwed up they picked wackjob Alan Keyes to run for Senate. The voters wanted a change and they got more corruption, just with a different name.

Arnie

8. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Our last republican Gov Ryan didn't do anything that hasn't been happening in Illinois Secretary of States office for at least 50 years! Does the name Paul Powell ring a bell. The Democrats thing they should do everything for everyone and no one should take responsibility for them selves for anything. Tax everyone till there nothing left to take to educate and support those that can't or won't do for themselves. Four more years and I'm gone they can keep this rat shit state

9. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Let us hope one particular complex is left open.

10. Marco Polo

Marco Polo TS Member

The state rep and senators in the areas where the State Parks were closed were told that if they didn't support Blow-Job-ovich that he would get even. If you note most of the parks were in the regions that these legislators that fought ROD were in. But, this may change because some of the funds to run thse parks comes from the Federal Government because they are in the Illinois and Michigan Canal Heritage Corridor . ( I & M Canal )

11. ronbo142

ronbo142 TS Member

If you live in downstate Illinois, i.e everything south of Chicago then you better vote and make sure your family votes all of your freinds vote. Because we are letting the Peoples Republic of Chicago run our lives. I think that its about time we lowly subjects who live "downstate" take our State back!

Ronbo

12. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Reluctantly, I will refrain from commenting ... WPT ... (YAC) ...(Former Illinos Resident)

13. frank t

frank t TS Member

Look on the bright side. He will not be reelected again. In fact his own party hates him and that there will be a primary fight for the Democratic nomination. The bad news is one of those considering a run is William Daley, Ritchie's brother. There is also speculation that if Obama wins the election rocket rod may appoint himself senator to take Obama's place. He will fit right in with the rest of the crooks in Washington.

Frank T

14. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

Everything would be O.K. for you. A little wet for me.

15. BFJ201

BFJ201 TS Member

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.

John Adams (1735 - 1826)

16. bobdog

bobdog Active Member

The Republican party in Illinois is so weak that for most races they don't even bother to field a candidate. Chicago is so openly corrupt that they nominate their own kids and relatives to replace themselves after they retire. Stroger, Blagojovich, Daley, Emil Jones -- and they don't even bother to explain it or attempt to conceal it.

And we just keep reelecting these creatures over and over again. I don't think this is what our founding fathers had in mind exactly.

Are we THAT stupid?

17. ronbo142

ronbo142 TS Member

DANFAM

That is why I hunt in MO, the $150.00 the deer tag is well worth the bother and I am a land owner in IL!

Ronbo

18. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

bobdog,

I think what you said kind of confirms and answers the question that you asked in the last line of your posting ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Vote early and vote often ...

19. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Maybe the good people of Illinois can just close off the northern part of the state....

Curt

20. Marco Polo

Marco Polo TS Member

The state rep and senators in the areas where the State Parks were closed were told that if they didn't support Blow-Job-ovich that he would get even. If you note most of the parks were in the regions that these legislators that fought ROD were in. But, this may change because some of the funds to run thse parks comes from the Federal Government because they are in the Illinois and Michigan Canal Heritage Corridor . ( I & M Canal )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.