1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

illinois state shoot results??????

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by k1200ltc509, Jun 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

I've looked at the Brittany web page. The Illinois trap association web page.. The ATA results web page. And I'm unable to find the full results. Maybe the computer squading people should be put in charge of publishing the results.

2. scott calhoun

scott calhoun Well-Known Member

It was such a good shoot, it's a shame they have dropped the ball on posting the results. The first few events are on the Brittany website.

3. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

I suggest they read the ATA rules. They are supposed to mail final days results with the checks.

Had the same problem with the IDNR and US Open.

Don

4. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

I got my results list with my check for the US Open.----Matt

5. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Matt: You and I have had this discussion before. Results were not mailed with US Open check as per the IDNR. I have been promised one being mailed 2 times and yet to receive it.

Don

6. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

Too bad because all the numbers were entered into a computer at some point. All those great print outs for the board at the shoot come after entering the numbers in by hand. That's all that should be needed. Then it should a simple matter of export/import. I'd have to look at it, but there's probably a way to get the numbers to an on-line format.

You can tell, there has been a ton of work done to get all those scores on the board, your winnings, rankings, etc. One more step would be to make it available on line.

Is this software all local stuff or has the ATA provided programs? I think I'll start a new thread. My scores from a local shoot of several weeks ago haven't yet made it to the ATA site. Another data entry problem, I'm guessing.

7. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Don---I have a list in my hand of payouts that was sent with my check. It has no names and is not final winners it is payouts which i thought was being asked about. Sorry you misunderstood AGAIN.---Matt

8. joe kuhn

Who would know something about the data from the shoot?

9. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

I didn't misunderstand anything. When someone says they are mailing it and then says they mailed it, twice and it still doesn't arrive. Tells me shoot management has a problem. As per ATA rules I am entitled to a print out and I expect one.

As you know I feel I got screwed over in the shootoffs but I have accepted that and I don't get the trophies earned to due distance I traveled and having to leave after completing the events on Sunday, which results were not posted promptly, not until early evening.

Now all I am asking is for a simple piece of paper showing the results and who/what won what. Keep pissing off the out of state shooters and the US OPEN will be a nice small IL only shoot.

I have helped promote the US OPEN on here and among shooters, I came over with a group and we shot the whole tournament, you can bet based on these experiences that won't happen again. Now you want to tell me I misunderstood AGAIN. BS.

Check out how many out of state shooters you get for the Zone shoot those results ought to be posted after the Grand.

Don

10. joe kuhn

BigDon,

It looks like IL and CA use the same software - ShootCompute, and David has worked out a method whereby the CA shoot results are availabe online, so maybe he can do the same for IL. I've asked him on another thread. Stay tuned.

11. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

Why not get computer pay off soft wear for crying out loud? All you have to do is swipe your ATA card and it prints you your check and you can go home. Very cost effective no "checks in the mail crap". About an hour after the shooting event is over you can get your money.

Rock

Jim

12. partygirl

partygirl TS Member

Well somebody connected to the ILL state shoot should figure something out. Here its been a week and really nothing has been posted online. Now this is not life or death, but I think alot of people in the trapshooting community are interested in the winners.

13. Top Single 35#

Top Single 35# TS Member

Get Bill Duncan,he can fix anything.

14. Don S

Don S Member

All the results are now posted on the Brittany Shooting Park website.

http://www.brittanyshooting.com/stateshoot/2009/trophies_09.htm

15. joe kuhn

Thank You!

16. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

HEY OHIO! Look here at the number of OS trophies are given. These are very nice trophies too. Maybe you should consider a few more if you want to continue to be such a big draw or just become another Wisconsin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
ata scores illinois state shoot
il state trap shoot scores
ill ata state shoot
ill state trap shoot results
illinoi state trapshoot scores

illinois state shoot results

illinois state trap shoot results