1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ILLINOIS STATE SHOOT.. EAR PLUGS

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 320090T, Jun 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

Did the attendance pick up at Sparta?

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Attendance was up considerably from last year for the US Open. I was told by the guy in classification that There were over 400 shooters for yesterday's Singles Championship and that is not including the SCTP/kids shooters. Great weather and great turnout. Should be good numbers at the IL State shoot as well.

Jerry above was so busy yesterday with the ear plugs, he didn't get to sit down until 6:00pm.

3. Eric XT

Eric XT TS Member

I'm trying to make it to Bunker Hill on Friday after work. How much are the ear plugs?

4. John55

John55 Active Member

According to the score board here, there were 355 shooters in the singles on Saturday. Nice crowds each day and the weather was good. We enjoyed it and are already looking forward to heading back for the Grand!

5. t-bar

t-bar Member

Weather was good, targets were good, attendance was up. 15K added money, drawing for a new Beretta shotgun, all make for a good shoot. Thanks to everyone who came and shot with us. Hope to see you all next year.

Barb

6. Elizabeth Christensen

Elizabeth Christensen Member

OK.. we arrived last night. We are set up in spot #23 behind trap #8/1 Right beside Stu Wright.

Eric,

Normal price is $55 for the adults and $45 for the kids..

320090T,

Sparta picked up very well.. I was told the shoot was up 24% !! Tells me that the Sparta people are working hard to make the shooters happy. I was amazed at the added money in yesterdays handicap $4550 broke down to pay Champion $700 Runner up $500 3rd $400... then 1st - 3rd $200/150/100 in each yardage group... as well as $200 to each category winner. If I were not working this shoot.. it would for sure be on my list of shoots to attend!!

7. grntitan

I will personally speak for the quality of Jerry's ear plugs. He takes his time to assure the fit is perfect and the finish is to the buyers liking. I observed him toss a set and remake them just because he himself was not happy with the end product and did not want to let a subpar product leave with his name on it. The pair I bought from Jerry was my third pair but first from him. His plugs are by far the best of all them. They seal tight and fit perfect. He is also a hell of a nice guy to just sit and chat with.

8. LocoChunk

LocoChunk Member

im looking to buy a pair of the music ear plugs how much is a pair?

9. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

No site for scores etc.???

10. John55

John55 Active Member

Jerry,
    Thanks again for the plugs you made for me yesterday. They fit great and really do a good job in blocking the gun blast. Glad the shoot and weather have turned out great for a change!

11. jrb

jrb Member

Dave

The scores are on trapshooters.com scores at top of page. Also the ISTA has a website with winners

J.R.

12. grntitan

Jerry and Liz are both headed for Ohio.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.