1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Illinois Southern Zone Shoot May 29-30

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Larry Chinski, May 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Larry Chinski

Larry Chinski Member

Hey all:

Rend Lake Shooting Complex is proud to host the 2010 Southern Illinois Zone Shoot on May 29-30. The program can be seen by following the above link.

The shoot will be available on presquad.com today and I HIGHLY ENCOURAGE everyone to use this feature. Your classification process will speed up exponentially by using presquad.com. We are expecting a lot of shooters so make it easier on yourself and use this free service.

All of the on site camp sites are filled, but there are several campgrounds minutes from the complex as well as a few hotels.

The Kassman's will be providing the food service for us so we are looking forward to a really great time.

As always email me with any questions.

Larry C

2. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Larry,

Are non-residents of Illinois allowed to shoot?

Matt Woodson

3. Larry Chinski

Larry Chinski Member

Non residents are certainly allowed to shoot. It would be good to see you Matt.

The shoot is now on presquad.com guys. search for May shoots using the neat little search feature and you will see the Southern Zone Shoot listed there.

Thanx again...

Larry C

4. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Larry,

I will do my best to make it up there for Saturday portion.

Matt Woodson

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.