1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Illinois North Zone Shoot - Good Club

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by WindyCity, Sep 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WindyCity

WindyCity TS Member

Jan 25, 2008
    I was able to shoot the singles event on Sunday September 13, 2009 in the North Illinois Zone Shoot at Maywood Sportsman's Club. I want to thank Maywood and the directors. I was very impressed with how nice the grounds were and the shooters were all real nice and welcoming. Maywood is a great club and I look forward to returning.

I have shot at some areas that people believe have difficult backgrounds. I found Maywood's background very interesting to say the least. By the way, there is 5 girls on the billboard, 1 plane, miles of tension wires, a highway, and a lake. Needless to say, it was interesting. It really made me concentrate on the target. I look forward to going back and shooting again.

Here is a picture for those who would be interested in seeing what the background was like. Go check out the club, you won't be disappointed.

2. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Is that where they filmed "Neighbors" with Belushi/Akroyd?

"Pump city, Earl!"
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.