1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Illinois IGOLD

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Palos shooter, Mar 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Palos shooter

Palos shooter Active Member

EligatI wonder how many of Illinois shooters are going to attend IGOLD..Which is Illinois Gun Owners Lobby Day.which is sponsored by the Illinois Rifle Association.It is in Springfield Illinois at the state Capitol On March 6-2013
    We will be lobbying the politicians for concealed carry in Illinois and our gun rights.My club has 350 members and we have 3 people that are schulded to attend,,This is thge reason the politicians win..We are not united..Let someone else do it..I don't have the time..Sounds like we will just sit around the gun club and complain about what ever happens to us..Every gun club in the state should have all members attend..I am so tired of listening to all of the shooters complain and then do nothing to change any..Just serve them some more coffee.and donuts and all will be well..If the Revolution was tomorrow and it was 1776 the british would win..We would just let Patrick Henry fight our battles..It is easier to do nothing..We will worry more about the Cubs-Sox_Blackhawks -and the Bulls..Nero is still fideling and you know what is next..
    I wonder how many members are coming from Maywood sportsman club St charles..North brook sports club and Downers Grove sport club..maybe Ex-line gun club. How about the rest of the clubs in Illinois..wonder where my ata delegates are on this subject..maybe they donĀ°t have a clue..
    Ow about the rest of the state gun clubs..brings Sparta and Rend. Lake to mind..

2. MDJ67

MDJ67 Active Member

Who is your club ? I am going to try and go myself. Would be nice to see people you know.

3. Palos shooter

Palos shooter Active Member

MDJ67

Google IGold for info..my friends are leaving from Hodgkins IL..LaGrange Road .Wal-mart parking lot.The round trip bus fare is 25 bucks..can beat the price..I shoot at numerous clubs around northern IL and some clubs in Indiana..JUST GO AND YOU WILL MEET MANY PEOPLE WITH LIKE INTEREST .
    It will be the best 25 bucks you have spent.

4. Surveyin'

Surveyin' Member

I would love to go but I have to work.

5. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

Palos...

I will estimate that only a few of my Naperville members will make the journey, and I cannot be one of them.

You make a fair argument, but folks who have work commitments, does not mean we're not involved, that we're laying off the work onto someone else... there are many of us who make the calls and emails into and visit the local offices of their Reps and Senators - we do, I do, what we/I can to do our/my part...

Now the lazy bumbs who don't do a GD thing, don't even register to vote... well those folks are a$$holes who act like parasites...

Work as a polling place volunteer, and observe how many if your neighbors aren't registered to vote or don't show up to cast a ballot (you also know who voted in advance)... that is a bigger problem...

Respectfully,

Jay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

igold illinois 2915gunssavelife problems