1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Illinois Gun Owners we need your help!!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Luckyman, Oct 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

Flood this ladies office with phone calls please! She was actually my 7th grade reading teacher at Madison Jr. High located here in Naperville back in 1981....I didn't like her then and I should have known she was a tree hugging, gun grabbin lib....She even wants to shut down the Naperville Sportsmans Club. A part of the fabric of our community at least for us gun owners...Her campaign headquarters number is (630) 579-6696. The article below is from the Illinois State Rifle Association.... Thank you all in advance for your support

ISRA-PVF: URGENT ALERT FOR ALL GUN OWNERS EVERYWHERE - YOUR IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED

Mayor Daley's band of antigunners is on the move in the Western Suburbs.

Dianne McGuire, Democratic candidate for the 96th District House seat, is distributing flyers promising to ban and confiscate your semiautomatic rifles, shotguns and handguns.

McGuire's campaign personnel are also telling citizens that McGuire will, "Shut the Naperville Sportsmen's Club down - once and for all."

All gun owners from across Illinois, and across the nation, must band together to put a stop to Dianne McGuire.

Here is what you need to do to help save your guns.

1. Whether you live in the 96th District or not, be sure to contact that McGuire campaign headquarters at (630) 579-6696 and tell the person who answers the phone that anti-gun nonsense will not be tolerated. Remind them of what the 2nd Amendment says. Remind them that the Heller decision confirms that law-abiding citizens have an innate right to keep and bear arms. Tell the person who answers the phone that McGuire must end her attacks on law-abiding gun owners and end her plan to close down the Naperville Sportsmen's Club.

2. Visit the ISRA-PVF web site at http://www.isra-pvf.com to learn how you can help pro-gun candidates.

3. Whether you live in the 96th District or not, be sure to visit the web site of McGuire's pro-gun opponent, Darlene Senger at www.electsenger.com and do whatever you can to provide support to Darlene.

4. Pass this alert on to all your pro-gun friends whether they live in the 96th district or not. Also, please post this alert on all internet blogs and message boards to which you belong.

This alert paid for by the ISRA Political Victory Fund. A copy of our report is available for a fee from the Illinois State Board of Elections, Springfield, Illinois.

2. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

3. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

4. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Luckyman, I called and whom ever answerd the phone said that Ms. McGuire never said nor does she want to close down the Napervilee Gun club and that she supports hunters rights! FYI

5. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

The flip was not invented by Obama, even though he is a master flipper.

Classic Who, me? stuff.

HM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.