1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ILLINOIS GUN OWNER 11

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by mollyone, Feb 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mollyone

mollyone TS Member

house bill HB0687 in rules committee now thanks to rep KEN DUNKIN go to ill gov eight more gun bills in line like i said one way or another

2. mollyone

mollyone TS Member

3. jagrdawger

jagrdawger TS Member

And just why did the ATA leadership pick one of the most gun unfriendly states in which to build their flagship, which in turn means gun owners give millions in taxes toward their own demise? Someone(s) at ATA goofed big time!!!!!

4. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

The ATA didn't build a damn thing. The citizens of Illinois did and invited the ATA to move their shoots there. The final costs over $53,000,000. Be a bit more grateful.

Illinois did it when no one else would or could. Not all of our state is gun unfriendly.

5. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

When no one else would ??? Texas anyone

6. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Amarillo's proposal was never a true offer.

7. mollyone

mollyone TS Member

house bill HBO687 (liability gun ins) glenn beck and nra did a piece on this

today on tv, no insurance co will write a policy covering your acts with a

firearm ,no insurance no guns we must stop this in committee write or call your

rep now IF NOT A MEMBER OF NRA JOIN NOW JPARK

8. mollyone

mollyone TS Member

9. jbbor

jbbor Active Member

I'm sorry Barry. I usually respect your postings but, in this case, you are way off base. Neal Crausbay, Jeff Voiles, Dick Lindsay and I were all intimately involved with the Amarillo Economic Development Corporation in the effort to bring the ATA to Amarillo. Illinois built the ATA a fine facility to "lease". The ATA left a ton on money on the table in Amarillo on a facility to "own" through disingenuous negotiations. Water under the bridge. Jimmy Borum

10. mollyone

mollyone TS Member

11. mollyone

mollyone TS Member

up for the 2nd amendment

12. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

W@ith all the B. S. politics and other problems we have to deal with it's hard to believe that there is so much attention given to new gun restriction bills. It would be nice to see Chicago and surrounding counties fall off into Lake Michigan as Kalifornia is doomed to fall into the ocean. Good riddence to both.

Dave Promen, Canton, Illinois

13. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Dave, you need to look at the big picture. If they are successful in disarming the country, we will all be subjects. Don't think for a minute that Nobama will not and try to modify the 22nd amendment and pull term limits for the POTUS. He is already screwing around with the census for redistricting.

<a href="http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/Jerbear1098/potus/?action=view&current=creamofcrapsoup.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Jerbear

14. mollyone

mollyone TS Member

15. mollyone

mollyone TS Member

house bill still in committee tried all morn to call my reps i have called every day i think they must have caller i d pleas call your reps this bill must die in committee have you joined the NRA yet??????? jpark

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.